Lancôme Blush Pommette

Lancôme Blush Pommette

4.3

on 6/17/2001 1:45:00 PM

This is the blush that hooked me onto cream blushes! The texture is cream-to-powder, and the result is a very natural flush which doesn't require a lot of blending and lasts well. It comes in a little frosted glass pot with a black mirrored lid. The pot contains a fair amount of product and will last for ages.

on 6/21/2001 1:24:00 PM

I definitely agree with Creamy on this one. I wasn't a fan of crème blush before I ran into this one. The SA happened to be a friend and did my makeover one day and used the pommette in Organdi and it was just the sweetest shade of plum/pink, tough thing to do on a redhead. It went on and blended beautifully. And to top it off, I could do it myself when I got home, major bonus. I liked it enough to go back and get the Perle one as well. AT $24 it sounds a bit pricey but I've been using mine regularly for about two years and still have more than half left, well worth the bucks!

on 7/23/2001 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had three different colors from this line--a Pearl, a Mauve-Brown, and a Pink-Brown that I breathlessly purchased on Ebay, thinking...fulfillment! And at a good price, so I can afford all this fab luxe! Like a fur coat for the face. Well...All the pommettes had a strange texture and they were strange colors--nothing natural about these, and they sparkled. I realized, somewhere about the time I tried these, that sparkle did not belong on MY cheeks, no matter what Vogue and Elle and Bazaar said. I knew when I purchased them they were sparkly, etc.--I'd seen them at the department stores--but I somehow thought that the magic would transform me into a...Sophia Loren or something. Ah, they were too high-fashion or high-concept or, really, too much like eyeshadow for the cheeks. But it did last quite a while...just didn't want it to...I'm sure this product would be great for the right diva, but I sure ain't her.

on 3/8/2002 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

TEARS!!! i can't believe they are phasing this out! this has been a staple for me for years. they are smooth and wear even and wonderfully! sheer, translucent colors don't overpower your face. before pommettes i didn't even use blush! i love viole and tulle for my fair skin. now i have to collect these like someone stocking an bomb shelter, lol!

on 4/20/2002 2:17:00 PM

I have this nice packaged product in Organdi (Plum) which is a nice rosy plum shade. I like the lightweight texture of this creme to powder blush - slips onto my fingers and gives a nice rosy glow to my face. This product can be layered for a more dramatic effect...I like the product, but i'm a gel blush kinda girl!

on 2/3/2003 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the way this stuff goes on..smooth, blends easily...it might wear off a bit quickly on my oily skin, but it lasts a long time.
Problem is, i think they discontinued it.
Why, lancome, why..do you discontinue all your best products!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

Damn you stupid Lancome! I only recently just found out this was disc! Noooo i love this blush. It is a cream blush with none of the goopy gel/cream characteristics, it dries light and powdery and has amazing staying power.

I have 01 rose candide and i urge everyone to try and swap for it as it is a beautiful medium pink

OK LANCOME LISTEN UP TIS STUFF WAS WONDERFUL. First you took away my one and only holy grail of mascaras aquacils now you are taking away my favorite blush. whats with you people. It seems the stuff that works you get rid of

on 10/28/2003 12:02:00 PM

This in Tulle was my first ever high-end blush purchase, back in my high school days. I loved it then, the color and texture were fantastic and I especially liked the frosted glass pot. In a fit of nostalgia the other day, I found Voile on eBay for a whopping $2.50 and now that I have it again -- along with a whole lot more experience with blushes -- I can't imagine why they ever would have discontinued this. Fantastic color, romantic lit-from-within pink nude on my LLL face. A great everyday blush -- if you can find it, grab one!

on 1/21/2004 2:20:00 AM

Absolutely wonderful blush. I have ORGANDI (PLUM). Suede-like texture,extremely delicate. Long lasting, very subtle, sooo smooth and silky. I just love it.

Popular Blush Products