Lancôme Blush Pommette

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lancôme Blush Pommette

3.8

I was so bummed when this was stolen from my car on Xmas eve... I had the Fuchsia which is a LE color. It gave me the most natural flushed cheek color, even though in the pot it looks like bright fuchsia. It dries to powder finish and didn't budge throughout the day. If I had to pick between this and Stila Convertible, it would have to be Pommette hands down. But since it's gone, I guess I have to be satisfied with Stila Convertible...

on 12/6/2006 12:23:00 PM

I have two of these: one in Corail Paresse, the other in Exquisite. Corail Paresse was far too orange on my cool-toned PPP complexion, and I swapped it away immediately. Exquisite looks a terrifying dark dark pink in the pot, but applied lightly to a well-moisturized cheek, it imparts a lovely rosy flush. A very Snow-White look for pale girls. I find the texture of these blushes to be rather dry, which is why I specified above that you need a moist surface to properly blend them. These are discontinued, but you can get great deals on them on Ebay. I'd repurchase Exquisite, but there's plenty of product, and it only takes a little to get results, so I doubt I'll need to repurchase.

on 2/24/2005 12:27:00 PM

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I just bought the Rose Caresse shade from the Spring '05 French Riviera Collection. The texture is ultra dry and the colour did not show up on me at all. On top of this, I popped it open today to give it a 2nd chance and the blush fell right out of the container! Back to the Lancome counter it goes....

on 2/3/2003 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the way this stuff goes on..smooth, blends easily...it might wear off a bit quickly on my oily skin, but it lasts a long time.
Problem is, i think they discontinued it.
Why, lancome, why..do you discontinue all your best products!

on 3/8/2002 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

TEARS!!! i can't believe they are phasing this out! this has been a staple for me for years. they are smooth and wear even and wonderfully! sheer, translucent colors don't overpower your face. before pommettes i didn't even use blush! i love viole and tulle for my fair skin. now i have to collect these like someone stocking an bomb shelter, lol!

Popular Blush Products