Lancome Blush Pommette

Filtered by age: 19-24
Lancome Blush Pommette

4.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Wow i had given up on lancome until i found this blush. I have Corail Paresse & got it at the lancome makeup outlet at a rock bottom price (3 for $15.00). I luv it, it looks creamy but isnt really. Goes on velvety soft and the color is lovely a peachy, coral. Im NC40, MMM. Dont know if this is LE, going to look for more of these luv it.

on 9/1/2005 3:12:00 AM

i have this in the 'corail paresse' shade, part of the french riviera collection, and it is the most beautiful coral peach-y colour. it's almost like a cream in the packaging, but goes on as a very soft and easily blendable colour. it's easy to build colour, and has relatively good staying power - i used it on top of chanel dpf, and it stayed on from when i left the house till i got back 8 hrs later... it retails for a fair amount in australia, but i got it from eBay (thank GOD for eBay!). the mirror is a bit small, but i hardly use the mirrors in compacts anyway...it's a really good product to complement the une femme coquette palette for eyes.

on 10/28/2003 12:02:00 PM

This in Tulle was my first ever high-end blush purchase, back in my high school days. I loved it then, the color and texture were fantastic and I especially liked the frosted glass pot. In a fit of nostalgia the other day, I found Voile on eBay for a whopping $2.50 and now that I have it again -- along with a whole lot more experience with blushes -- I can't imagine why they ever would have discontinued this. Fantastic color, romantic lit-from-within pink nude on my LLL face. A great everyday blush -- if you can find it, grab one!

on 6/17/2001 1:45:00 PM

This is the blush that hooked me onto cream blushes! The texture is cream-to-powder, and the result is a very natural flush which doesn't require a lot of blending and lasts well. It comes in a little frosted glass pot with a black mirrored lid. The pot contains a fair amount of product and will last for ages.