Uploaded by demo

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/04/2003

I have both cherry and nude and am pleased with them. Very shiny and sheer colours--nice ,but not strong at all. i was worried about the cherry before I tried it but that was needless. These lipsticks are good for daytime hydration actually! Smooth consistency with ever so slight non-disturbing scent. At $18 bucks each, it's worth it.

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

fromtheman

Dec/29/2002

(I'm a PPP with pigmented lips.) I bought this in Foolish Virgin and Madison. Foolish Virgin is a your-lips-but-pinker shade. I love how it gives me an innocent look. A good everyday color. Madison is a sheer red, on the warm side, I think. I don't normally wear reds, but this goes well with my complexion. Foolish Virgin is the one I keep reaching for, though. BTW, the staying …Read more

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Dec/01/2002

I just purchased this in the color Madison and I love it. I finally found "my red"!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Oct/14/2002

I have this in cherry, and I love it. It is the first lipstick (apart from clinique's almost lipstick) that I have ever finished. It works as just a colored gloss, or I can actually stain my lips with it by applying the blotting several times(and the color lasts a very long time when I do that). Cherry is a sheer, bluish red with buildable color.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0
fromjeanki

Sep/12/2002

Not sure if I agree with the hype on this one. I had the shade Cherry, a natural reddish-pink-brown color which was OK, but barely pigmented/too sheer. On me the color was identical to my far cheaper Wet Shine Diamonds lipstick in Gem crushed merlot. The texture and smell of this lipstain were actually quite similar to Cherry-flavored Chapstick, albeit smoother. Overpriced for what you get.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Aug/02/2002

I bought this in Belle Etoile, a nice brown-red. I like the color and the staying power. I'm mixed on the dewiness and slippage of the stain. But since it wears long I think I will buy again.

Edit: After using it for awhile, I really do like it. It has amazing staying power. More than my regular lipsticks. Looking into other colors.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

Mar/14/2002

Vincent Longo lip stains are superb! I have Fleur de Flirt, a rosy pink shade and Essense Duo stain that is rosy brown on one side with a peachy lighter shade on the other. Both are long wearing. I was surprised at the amount of time these lasted, even through light eating. The color will last but not the shine. They are very moisturizing all day. They are also glossy upon initial …Read more

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Feb/24/2002

I love these! They are moisturizing, sheer and glossy yet somehow the color lasts. They give a very natural lip look. I love the sweet smell too. My one wish is that the color choices were more wearable. A lot of them didn't work for me. Fleur de Flirt is the most perfect rose-pink IMO, and cherry is a nice neutral red.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/16/2002

Can I give this a 10?? I can't rave enough about these! I have fleur de flirt, a perfect medium slightly shimmery pink and foolish virgin, a pinky mauve. VL's lipstains apply SO smoothly, leave a glossy finish that lasts forever, even through meals! The stain is a lovely color, instead of drying like lots of other stains this moisturizes. I can't wait to try more!

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily

HairBrunette

fromdeena

Feb/10/2002

I have the Liquid Kiss shade in this. This is a long-lasting and non-drying stain that gives me a look of just eating berries.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age