Uploaded by demo

price range

Reviews

fromNancyB

Dec/03/2007

Finally found my holy grail after years and years of looking! Doesn't give you that thick lipstick feel, yet gives color that stays longer than a gloss. Just a good feeling on your lips plus color!! Doesn't last quite as long as other "stains" or long-lasting lipsticks, but on the other hand, it is not drying like those are. Love these!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

EyesHazel

Oct/03/2007

I bought this sheer lipstain in Cherry. I'm usually a nude or pale lipstick gal, and I wanted to pump up the color for fall. The shade is sheer w/out looking washed out. The only downside is that I wish the color stayed on longer.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

HairBrunette

Sep/20/2007

Gel-X Lipsticks Enhanced With Lip Plumping Moisturizers - in Kiss- I love this! The Sephora description of this product does not lie. Kiss is a nice rose brown shade- great for my super pale skin and dark hair. It's not too dark-great for day or night. Feels like lip balm-the good kind. Not terribly long lasting, but okay. It looks moist but "enhanced natural". Love it.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jun/10/2007

Love this lip/cheek gel stain in "My Sunshine"!!! It lasts almost all day. I've found the best way to wear it is to apply it in the morning on clean lips, let it dry, and then put a clear waxy chapstick-type product over it. It wears great and keeps it moist. Lovely color that looks like the way my natural lip color should be!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

EyesOther

2.0

Jun/05/2007

Just got the lip stain in Bellini Love. I do love the color but it does not last on me at all! fter 5 minutes I need to reapply. Back to Sephora it goes!!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

fromcfeliz

Jan/09/2007

I forgot to add the packaging is pretty bad though which is why I took off a lippie. When I first purchased debue the lipstick kept rubbing against the packaging and I thought the lipstick was faulty. Good enough I exchanged it and the same thing happened to the other one. With fleur de flirt I am being extra gentle everytime I apply and hoping that it doesnt break. UGH!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond

Dec/27/2006

I got this for Christmas in Belle Etoile. It goes on very smooth and is not drying for me. The color is a rich burgundy that is not too dark. You can get it to be heavier by layering it. I love the SPF 15 and the way it soaks in and doesn't stay sticky. I'll definitely try more colors.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlue

Dec/19/2006

Never was a lipstick girl until I came across these.
I generally stick to glosses, but this is the only lipstick I'll wear, so I guess that makes it an HG!

It resolves all the things I hated about lipstick in the past. Smooth comfortable texture, not heavy so I can't really "tell" that I have it on, but the color stays. Plus somehow when it does wear off …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlack

fromRhonan

Apr/10/2006

I love these lippies except for two things: They smell just a tad and feel a wee bit drying. Other than that the colors are generally fabulous and the SPF is heavenly. I have this in Parlour Pink (nude beige pink) and just ordered Cherry, which I'm sure I'll love as well. The Nude and the Fleur De Flirt, although pretty, didn't do much for me colorwise so I swapped them away.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

EyesOther

Apr/09/2006

Soft, sensuous lips in a tube! Vincent Longo Lip Stains look and feel great -- like drenching your lips in fabulous color, moisture, and comfort. I have these in two colors (Debue and Gensai), and if only they wouldn't keep running out at the local Sephora, I'd have more!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24