Sonia Kashuk Enhance Eye Color- Cashmere

3.8

This was the worse eyeshadow that I ever bought. I swabbed with my finger and got nothing, got a brush and it got that hard coating that old makeup gets. What little I got off of it had NO color on me. Maybe this was old and had been sitting around awhile but I won't be buying anymore of her products in order to find out. I'd take it back but I shop at Target very little as it is out of my way. It is in the garbage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Initially, without using the product I was already in love with the sleek packaging and beautiful color. It is a bit expensive for something from Target, but nothing I can't handle. As if a girl hasn't spent more on eyeshadows.
The color stays put, is beautiful and very complimentary to every skin tone.

This is my go-to eyeshadow for everyday look. It's a soft, slightly shimmery nude color (similar to Stila Kitten but not as over-the-top frosty.) It adds a bit of sheen to my eyelids and looks great paired with lots of mascara and brown liner. I've repurchased it about 4 times already and will continue to do so.

I'm surprised this got so many so-so reviews. This is my everyday base color shadow. It's a perfect shimmery-but-not-too-glitzy nude on my PPP skin. I like to put this on and then line with Milani shadow in Java Bean. Perfect! Sometimes I will wash another color lightly over the top. I haven't been able to find Cashmere at my local Target stores lately though, so I'm looking for a replacement. Wah.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

great every day beige/fleshtone color. has just the right amount of shimmer, comes with a little mirror and applicator so it's very portable. the powder is a very nice texture and picks up on the brush nicely. very soft "velvety" powder. this has become somewhat of a staple for me... when you don't want to think about your eye makeup for the day or want something that's natural or professional. packaging is also pretty good and gets a thumbs up for being sturdy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. I wanted to love this, but it didn't show up on me at all (MAC NW 20-25). Waaaaaaaahhh!

I had heard good thinks about SK products, but this stuff was AWFUL. I used with a new SK e/s brush and it immediately got that hard 'skim' on the top - FROM THE FIRST USE! The color was pretty, but the product quality is horrible. Now I know why I stick to higher end lines.

This color is not all that great, it's a basic light taupe(appears to have a hint of pink) that doesn't really show up on me. It's a little too cool for my complexion. Staying power is ok, but I don't think this is one of SK's better quality eye shadows.

I love this eyeshadow! It's so hard to find well priced shadows with soft application and a variety of mattes to choose from. I use several of the Sonia shadows as liner applied with a wet brush and as shadow, they layer well. These are nice and blendable and it's easy to control the intensity of the color with this shadow.

This is awesome! Very neutral with shimmer and long lasting too! Great quality imho!