Uploaded by andreaqc

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/19/2013

This is a really good sunscreen! I just wish it wasn't tinted with a sheer iridescent finish so my face doesn't look like a hologram from wearing it.

BUT at least it didn't make me break out which is like impossible for my summer skin so yay for that.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

Nov/07/2008

I use sun protection every day as I got spots during my pregnancy. This product didn't work for me. However I tried to put in on I ended up with a slightly white film on may face. I prefer the liquid UV-Plus High Screen High Protection from Clarins.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromvink

Nov/07/2008

I a fan of Shiseido sun line, but I don't really like this. It's very easy to apply though. However, I don't find the staying power to be any match to the cream formula. I won't buy it again.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

Aug/12/2008

I have already been in love with the 55+ liquid so I thought I'd try this. I'm totally addicted now. I love the transclucent white glow. It makes your skin look young and glowing. Unbelieveable! I use it so much now I can't live without it. No pore clogging, no stinging, and works great to go over makeup. I also use it on my hands sometimes.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

HairBlond

1.0

Apr/04/2008

I was looking for a sun block stick to use it while driving in the car or whenever I want to reapply sunscreen without using my hands. This stick makes ur face white as snow, so you do have to find a mirror and use your hands to blend it well on ur face.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromlchoe

Mar/15/2008

This is my favorite all time facial sun block (despite the price, $23.50 for .31 oz) since I discovered this 13 years ago. I love the portability of the stick but the price is harsh when I'd like to use this everyday. The sun protection is excellent (probably the best out there, also non-stinging and non-irritating, I hate any tan on my face) but what makes this the best is that the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jan/12/2008

The stick is very convenient. The product doesn't diminish after being in the water. It does make you look whiter but that is the reason why it is such a good sunscreen. It isn't a moisturizing product. It is the best stuff out there for protection. I swim everyday in the summer in Florida so this sort of product is essential. You just have to wash your face thoroughly when you are done …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

Dec/09/2007

I use it every day because my dermatologist told me that at my age all I need is a good sunbock. It doesn't clog my pores like others and leaves a nice feel. Hlighly recommended!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/20/2005

I only bought this for the super compact size at first, but I found that it is the perfect sunscreen for my small tattoo. It has a physical sunscreen in it so it wil definitely protect against color fading. I'll try using it around my eyes, but that will just be a secondary reason to repurchase.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

Dec/26/2004

I'm looking for a stable sunscreen and wanted to love this product. It completely dries out my skin. But it smells nice! I use this around my eyes - other types of suncreens make my eyes sting and this one does not. But after just two days of using it, the skin on my orbital bone and under my eyes are flaking and dry. I'm so bummed. I hear it's the physical sunblocks that do it …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination