no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/18/2010

Ecco bella is awesome and this lip crayon in Malt is a dark nude univeral color that can be used to line your lip gloss or shimmer for a natural look or it can be used as an overall color for a darker look for evening (terricotta look when on entire lip) This is a must in my purse! Love It!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/29/2009

Rhubarb lip smoother with vitamin E is my favorite; this brand is organic so I feel comfortable applying/ingesting it- yes girls, you do swallow your lip products, it's inevitable. (take it from me, I'm an MD) The color is very natural looking, a neutral flesh pinkish plum and the texture is very moisturizing with a youthful glow without being "hooker glossy" (I have to look …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

May/17/2009

Sorry, I haven't actually tried this product but I just want to tell mooneyes89 that almost all makeup is colored with carmine. Just to let you know. It's perfectly safe, and although the idea of makeup being colored with bugs is disgusting, it's better than it being colored with toxic coloring. Gross, but seriously don't worry about it because I can bet you've already …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

May/17/2009

Does anyone else get creeped out by the fact its colored with bugs? It has carmine in it, which is basically boiled bugs. I am not sure I want to put it on my lips. Tell me what you think?

0 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Sep/08/2008

These may be my new favorite product! they go on nicely and last a long time. I bought every single color, & they all look flattering on me. plus the ingredients look pretty good to me...no parabens or anything. & they were half off (less than $6) at the Ecco Bella store the other day. I stocked up. HG!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Sep/08/2008

I just found this at TJ Maxx for $2.99 - a great deal since on the Ecco Bella website, they're priced at $10.95. I usually wear fairly light, natural lip colors, but decided to give the Cranberry a try (the only other one there was Crimson). Cranberry is a very wearable shade of blue red. It goes on smoothly, even on bare lips and becomes more wearable with a bit of gloss over the top to …Read more

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromseuseu

Nov/16/2007

I got this from Wholefoods last night, on sale for $5...All I have to say is WOW. It lasts the entire day and it's moisturizing. I am going back tonight to pick up some more colors.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

May/21/2007

I absolutely love these lip crayons! They look like a lipstick, but give you the preciseness you find in a liner, with a staying power that you just don't usually find in lipstick...
And 100% natural to boot!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Sep/24/2005

I love this lip crayon so much! My favorite shade is Biscotti. It's a nice like my-naural-lip-tone-but-better shade/creamy, matte, soft-reddish-brown. I line, smudge inward towards the center of lips and apply lip balm for a natural look or gloss for more drama. If you can find these in your local natural food store, pick one up!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/29/2005

I got this in midsummer mauve, on a whim, and I like it. It is creamier than a pencil so goes on smoothly. Pretty color, with a slight metallic look from the minerals I guess? Needs a little gloss on top for moisture. I'd try again, since the price is good, too, I think around seven or eight bucks?

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (267 reviews)

Age44-55