Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

Filtered by hair type : Other
Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

3.5

aqua, cetearyl alcoh., isopropyl myristate, lactic acid, urea, cetyl ricinoleate, glycine soya (soyabean) oil, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, ethylhexyl hydorxistearate, propylene glycol, pantenol, chamomilla recutita (matricara) flower extract, allantoin, aloe leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfume, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben, green color, yellow color.

on 12/16/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I'm prone to develop really thick calluses and my feel get incredibly dry in winter, so I thought I'd give this a try. It's a very thick cream with an awful, strong, artificial cucumber scent. For all the thickness and the fact that it contains urea for exfoliation and aloe for moisture, though, I found it didn't do a thing for my feet except make them feel slimy. The smell, which I find truly distasteful, lingered on my hands despite repeated washings. I'm going back to Kerasal--it's expensive, but a little goes a looooong way and it works. I purchased a mini size of this and, although I'll use it up, I will not repurchase.

on 4/12/2007 5:54:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't written a review of this product yet. I absolutely LOVE it. I first found it a couple years ago when I had a pedicure and the manicurist used it. I've been hooked ever since. I did try the Sally's knock-off version and which is no where near as good as the original. This is a splurge, but definitely worth every penny.

Popular Body Skincare Products