Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

4.3

aqua, cetearyl alcoh., isopropyl myristate, lactic acid, urea, cetyl ricinoleate, glycine soya (soyabean) oil, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, ethylhexyl hydorxistearate, propylene glycol, pantenol, chamomilla recutita (matricara) flower extract, allantoin, aloe leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfume, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben, green color, yellow color.

on 12/16/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I'm prone to develop really thick calluses and my feel get incredibly dry in winter, so I thought I'd give this a try. It's a very thick cream with an awful, strong, artificial cucumber scent. For all the thickness and the fact that it contains urea for exfoliation and aloe for moisture, though, I found it didn't do a thing for my feet except make them feel slimy. The smell, which I find truly distasteful, lingered on my hands despite repeated washings. I'm going back to Kerasal--it's expensive, but a little goes a looooong way and it works. I purchased a mini size of this and, although I'll use it up, I will not repurchase.

I was "retailed" this product while getting a pedicure in Florida. I figured it would be another impulse buy I gave into and then came down with buyer's remorse. Imagine me, now 2 months later, seeking desperately to replenish my supply with a larger size container. I love this stuff. I want to use it every night. I used to use an Avon product which worked well but I hated the smell. This works just as well, smells divine and has a "luxurious" feel to it the cheaper one didn't. Probably because it costs four times as much. Anyway, I can't stay away. It feels great on my feet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this, along with the massage oil, as a gift to my husband for Valentine's Day. This stuff is truly fantastic!!! My husband has always had dry, callused feet. He's a hard working man who abuses them. This stuff is the only thing I have ever found that not only makes his feet a healthy, glowing pink again but has actually repaired them. I must thank my instructor for recommending this!!

It actually works on rough dry cracked feet and you can use it anywhere you have dry skin. It's been a few days and my feet look and feel better. I would buy it again.

Popular Body Skincare Products