Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

3.3

aqua, cetearyl alcoh., isopropyl myristate, lactic acid, urea, cetyl ricinoleate, glycine soya (soyabean) oil, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, ethylhexyl hydorxistearate, propylene glycol, pantenol, chamomilla recutita (matricara) flower extract, allantoin, aloe leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfume, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben, green color, yellow color.

on 12/30/2012 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my fav moisturizers for dry rough skin. It can be used on both feet and elbows. After application you can feel that it's kinda different form other foot creams. Will repurchase.

on 12/16/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I'm prone to develop really thick calluses and my feel get incredibly dry in winter, so I thought I'd give this a try. It's a very thick cream with an awful, strong, artificial cucumber scent. For all the thickness and the fact that it contains urea for exfoliation and aloe for moisture, though, I found it didn't do a thing for my feet except make them feel slimy. The smell, which I find truly distasteful, lingered on my hands despite repeated washings. I'm going back to Kerasal--it's expensive, but a little goes a looooong way and it works. I purchased a mini size of this and, although I'll use it up, I will not repurchase.

on 9/21/2004 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I enjoy the Creative Nail line and the spa pedicure products. The Cucumber Heel therapy is a thick, pale green, cucumber scented cream that is very hydrating and works great for cracks and fissures on the heel and sole of the foot.

A must-try - and in the larger sizes a good value for the price.

Popular Body Skincare Products