Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

4.5

aqua, cetearyl alcoh., isopropyl myristate, lactic acid, urea, cetyl ricinoleate, glycine soya (soyabean) oil, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, ethylhexyl hydorxistearate, propylene glycol, pantenol, chamomilla recutita (matricara) flower extract, allantoin, aloe leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfume, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben, green color, yellow color.

on 12/30/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product changed my feet. The cracked dry heel skin disappeared and then I got lax about applying it and they started to dry up again. You must continually use this cream if your heels get really bad like mine do. It is expensive but so worth it for pretty feet.

I was "retailed" this product while getting a pedicure in Florida. I figured it would be another impulse buy I gave into and then came down with buyer's remorse. Imagine me, now 2 months later, seeking desperately to replenish my supply with a larger size container. I love this stuff. I want to use it every night. I used to use an Avon product which worked well but I hated the smell. This works just as well, smells divine and has a "luxurious" feel to it the cheaper one didn't. Probably because it costs four times as much. Anyway, I can't stay away. It feels great on my feet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this, along with the massage oil, as a gift to my husband for Valentine's Day. This stuff is truly fantastic!!! My husband has always had dry, callused feet. He's a hard working man who abuses them. This stuff is the only thing I have ever found that not only makes his feet a healthy, glowing pink again but has actually repaired them. I must thank my instructor for recommending this!!

on 9/16/2008 11:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Got this as a sample at Ulta and had it sitting in a drawer for 6 months. Finally pulled it out and used it after my feet started looking poorly after a heavy summer sandal season. The cucumber smell is light and refreshing. The cream goes on very greasy, at first, but absorbs fairly quickly - especially with the "socks in bed" treatment. I was very happy with the super soft, non-greasy state of my feet in the morning. I now use it twice a week.

It actually works on rough dry cracked feet and you can use it anywhere you have dry skin. It's been a few days and my feet look and feel better. I would buy it again.

on 4/12/2007 5:54:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't written a review of this product yet. I absolutely LOVE it. I first found it a couple years ago when I had a pedicure and the manicurist used it. I've been hooked ever since. I did try the Sally's knock-off version and which is no where near as good as the original. This is a splurge, but definitely worth every penny.

on 6/15/2005 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a decadent and indulgent splurge, but it works excellent! I paid $18.99 for a 4 oz tub, which is a good price because I've seen it for $20 at Sally's. It's goes on oily and thick, so it's best to apply it at night w/ socks. I noticed a difference immediately after applying it to my feet. In the morning, my feet was incredibly silky and soft. A little goes a very long way. It's seriously the best foot cream ever!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really like the Creative Nail Spa Pedicure products. This heel therapy is great, soothing, thick. Many spas use it for their pedicures, so you can experience it before you buy it.

I received a sample jar of this and I am so very glad that I did! I guess I've led a sheltered life as I had not noticed this line before, let alone this awesome product! I am on a quest to find a 'deal' on the full size as my sample is almost gone! But the GREAT news is....so are the cracks on my feet! I have had dry, cracked feet (not only the heels) for as long as I can remember. I've invested lots in pedicures, lotions, creams, tools, etc. to keep them presentable. Prior to finding this little gem I've used DDF Pedi-Creme and it's a nice product too. My problem with DDF is the scent, I've never understood the need to make foot care products with the overwhelming peppermint scent? Also, DDF is supposed to exfoliate with AHA and I've not seen any results regarding that. I use Diamancel #11 and now my new HG Cucumber Heel Therapy. Hope to never be without this terrific product! Also hope Creative Nail doesn't read these reviews and raise their price before I get my hands on some lol! Open to suggestions for e-tailers ladies!

on 4/6/2004 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product! It has a nice smooth texture, and it immediately leaves my feet feeling really soft. I got this on clearance really inexpensive, so I'm not sure if it's being discontinued or not. I hope not because I'd definitely buy it again.

Popular Body Skincare Products