Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

aqua, cetearyl alcoh., isopropyl myristate, lactic acid, urea, cetyl ricinoleate, glycine soya (soyabean) oil, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, ethylhexyl hydorxistearate, propylene glycol, pantenol, chamomilla recutita (matricara) flower extract, allantoin, aloe leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfume, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben, green color, yellow color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this, along with the massage oil, as a gift to my husband for Valentine's Day. This stuff is truly fantastic!!! My husband has always had dry, callused feet. He's a hard working man who abuses them. This stuff is the only thing I have ever found that not only makes his feet a healthy, glowing pink again but has actually repaired them. I must thank my instructor for recommending this!!

on 9/16/2008 11:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Got this as a sample at Ulta and had it sitting in a drawer for 6 months. Finally pulled it out and used it after my feet started looking poorly after a heavy summer sandal season. The cucumber smell is light and refreshing. The cream goes on very greasy, at first, but absorbs fairly quickly - especially with the "socks in bed" treatment. I was very happy with the super soft, non-greasy state of my feet in the morning. I now use it twice a week.

on 6/15/2005 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a decadent and indulgent splurge, but it works excellent! I paid $18.99 for a 4 oz tub, which is a good price because I've seen it for $20 at Sally's. It's goes on oily and thick, so it's best to apply it at night w/ socks. I noticed a difference immediately after applying it to my feet. In the morning, my feet was incredibly silky and soft. A little goes a very long way. It's seriously the best foot cream ever!

on 1/24/2003 6:14:00 PM

This is the most wonderful foot lotion I have ever used... and I have used SEVERAL, including ones that contain shea butter, etc. When I put this lotion on my feet, they soften up INSTANTLY and stay that way until I put the lotion on again! I have never had results like that from any lotion, whether it was made for the feet or not. I have used foot lotions from: L'Occitane, Ahava, Borghese, BBW, Burt's Bees, TBS, and the list goes on. If you are looking for a lotion to soften your feet, this is it!

Popular Body Skincare Products