Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

Filtered by age: 44-55
Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

3.5

aqua, cetearyl alcoh., isopropyl myristate, lactic acid, urea, cetyl ricinoleate, glycine soya (soyabean) oil, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, ethylhexyl hydorxistearate, propylene glycol, pantenol, chamomilla recutita (matricara) flower extract, allantoin, aloe leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfume, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben, green color, yellow color.

on 12/16/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Meh. I'm prone to develop really thick calluses and my feel get incredibly dry in winter, so I thought I'd give this a try. It's a very thick cream with an awful, strong, artificial cucumber scent. For all the thickness and the fact that it contains urea for exfoliation and aloe for moisture, though, I found it didn't do a thing for my feet except make them feel slimy. The smell, which I find truly distasteful, lingered on my hands despite repeated washings. I'm going back to Kerasal--it's expensive, but a little goes a looooong way and it works. I purchased a mini size of this and, although I'll use it up, I will not repurchase.

I received a sample jar of this and I am so very glad that I did! I guess I've led a sheltered life as I had not noticed this line before, let alone this awesome product! I am on a quest to find a 'deal' on the full size as my sample is almost gone! But the GREAT news is....so are the cracks on my feet! I have had dry, cracked feet (not only the heels) for as long as I can remember. I've invested lots in pedicures, lotions, creams, tools, etc. to keep them presentable. Prior to finding this little gem I've used DDF Pedi-Creme and it's a nice product too. My problem with DDF is the scent, I've never understood the need to make foot care products with the overwhelming peppermint scent? Also, DDF is supposed to exfoliate with AHA and I've not seen any results regarding that. I use Diamancel #11 and now my new HG Cucumber Heel Therapy. Hope to never be without this terrific product! Also hope Creative Nail doesn't read these reviews and raise their price before I get my hands on some lol! Open to suggestions for e-tailers ladies!

Popular Body Skincare Products