Sonia Kashuk red lip pallete

No Image

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Great palette! Nearly all the colors look great on me and the texture is smooth and easy to apply. I also like the vanilla scent of the clear gloss that's included. Lovely!

on 5/8/2004 4:34:00 PM

Well I am not much of a palette girl so I do not seem to reach this much. The colors are mostly very glossy darker reds but not shimmery and they seem to wear off quickly. I like my lips more matte as I feel they are more defined that way. The packaging itself is very stylish but brush is useless.

I normally don't wear reds but this one had so many colors to chose from I had to get it. plus it was clearance for 2.00!!! I love the texture of the glosses and the lipcolor. Would deffinitly recommend to anyone!

on 3/14/2003 1:36:00 AM

I am very fair skinned with dark brown hair. I've always wanted to wear red lipstick but I always end up looking like a clown until now. This red lip palette has all different kinds of reds (blue/yellow based) and I can mix them to create a red that looks good on me. They are super creamy, non drying. The colors are so beautiful and I love the clear gloss, it makes the lips super shiny. This is a great lip palette and for 10$ it's worth it to try it out.

on 2/8/2003 3:24:00 AM

I adore this Lip Palette all of the shades are amazing and feel fantastic on. This is a wonderful way of trying different reds for a decent price. My only gripe is that they don't list the color name, but they do tell you what type of lipstick it is and it has a little piece of paper that shows the number of the lipstick but I'm not sure if the Sonia Kashuk Displays have both the color and number listed I guess I've never looked closley enough. You get 2 Lip Sheers, 2 Lip Glosses, 2 Le Rouges, 2 Lip Powders and 1 Clear Gloss. So far my favorite to die for shade is Le Rouge W02/A/227 it is the third on the bottom it looks super dark in the palette but suprisingly it is a bold true red sort of reminds me of a 50's Starlet it looks fantastic with sheer eyes (Urban Decay's Uzi, or Sin)I have a feeling this color is the famous Geisha from what I've read about it. The Lip Rouges are amazing very creamy they don't dry out your lips, and suprisingly they stay on so well that after about an hour it is almost equivelent to a colorstay lipstick but your lips still feel soft instead of dry and cakey, I have extremely chapped lips so this is a miricle for me. MAJOR RAVE!!! Also the lip brush it comes with is amazing I usually toss these and use my own but this one's a keeper. Great product try it if you love reds.

on 1/24/2003 12:50:00 PM

This is a fun kit. It has some sheers and some stong vibrant lipsticks. I like it the most because it has all the reds in one container. The blue reds and the orange reds. I don't wear red often so a kit like this is perfect. They aren't drying and they don't smell funky, always a plus. I would buy the sheers and glosses all by themselves. The lipbrush stinks but its hard to find a good one in a kit.