Clinique Sheer Powder Blusher in Lucky Clover

No Image

4.2

This product is very sheer and build-able. It's very natural- the exact color I would get if I pinched my cheeks (NW 20-25, yellow undertones Asian). However, I find that I need to use quite a bit to get the right effect on the apples of my cheeks, but I like that it blends easily into my mineral foundation. I'll appreciate the professional look I can achieve with this blush (it's perfect for day to day work wear) but I'm looking for something a bit more pink and shimmery for youthfulness, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 6/22/2009 3:37:00 PM

Lucky Clover is such a gorgeous color. It gives me a healthy glow on my cheeks. It's sheer so that it can be built on. The texture is very fine, and it is long lasting even on a Texas melting hot summer day. It's a perfect shade for every day. Love it!

on 4/15/2008 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a very sheer blush that gives my cheeks a healthy glow, but it takes a few swipes of the brush to make it show up and I have pale skin. I bought this a while ago and wasn't that keen on it and put it away and started using something from MAC. I finished the MAC blush and dug this out more from necessity than want. Now that it's spring this is a perfect shade to lighten up with the season. Though when it's finished I will not repurchase.

I bought this after the discontinued my usual blush color, cheecky peach. I love it so far but I am always trying new things so this is on a rotation along with some others.

on 2/17/2007 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm surprised how natural this looks on me. Looks sheer and gives you that glow from within look, not sitting on top of skin. Its finely milled too. I have a sample of this, but I can see myself purchasing this when I run out. I'm light with yellow undertones (asian) with oilyish acne skin.

on 12/20/2006 9:46:00 PM

I have this as a GWP duo (I think, I cant remember) - 02 New Chestnut and 06 Lucky Clover. This doesnt show up on my tan skin. It might be more obvious on someone fairer. BUT its an awesome bronzer. I find myself reaching for this very often when I'm going for an 'everyday look' or when I play up my eyes and want an understated hint of colour on the cheeks. Its pretty sheer. So I'm taking off a lippie. But being sheer means, I dont get an overly red forehead. (so yay there). The trick for the cheeks, is not to swipe your brush across it, but 'dig' at the powder a little so you pick up more of it. Then it's a perfect amount for the cheeks. I'm changing the repurchase option from a to a Yes!

Note: I'm an NC42, olive skin, dark hair and eyes. AAB.

on 4/4/2005 2:54:00 PM

I got a small sample of this and I love it. It is a great pale pinkish blush and I wear it whenever I wear pink. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Ooh, I love this. It's sort of a tawny rose color, and it looks like a sort of natural flush. However, it's different than your average girly pink blush; it looks like the color i turn when i'm flushed, only prettier. A very nice neutral pink that looks great on everyone; great quality packaging, too. I would most definitely repurchase. I love to wear this with my Clinique Touch of Bronze bronzer and a rusty-colored gloss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i adore this blush. amazing for anyone, really. i used this all throughout middle school. this is a natural-looking dusty brown-pink-red color. very unique...it mimics the natural hue of skin, and it's easy to build color for a more sheer look or something more dramatic. gorgeous blush! <3 kADY

on 10/17/2006 7:23:00 PM

I bought a Clinique palette some years ago, and this was included in it. Let me tell you, it is the most gorgeous color of blush I have so far used. It is the softest, prettiest pink color that looks so natural. I hope they never discontinue this.