L'Oreal Endless Liquid Lipcolour-Flowing Sands

No Image

4.5

on 2/26/2004 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is pretty long lasting for a liquid lipcolor...it goes on very smoothly and makes your lips feel moist. Flowing Sands is a very good daytime color, just enough color but not too makeup-y looking. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the tube is colored so that you can't see how much product is left. Also, I've been using this every once in a while for about 2 months and it seems like it's almost gone.

on 1/23/2003 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great neutral! I originally passed this up, thinking it'd be too pale for me, but tried it w/a brown liner underneath. The result is a warm lip that gradually fades as the day wears on. A great basic.

on 8/24/2003 7:31:00 PM

My biggest problem with l/s is having to reapply. I can never be trusted to do it, so I end up looking like this made up face...with no lips...all day long. This stuff is the answer to that problem. It doesn't stay looking "identical" to when you first put it on, but it gives enough lasting color that at least I don't look like a corpse. The color is AWESOME, too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this formula. Flowing Sands is a brownish shimmer shade. Very pretty natural looking color!