Maybelline Brow Styling Gel [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Brow Styling Gel [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 5/12/2010 2:00:00 PM

i think this gel is great. it does a good job at keeping my brows in place and keeping them from looking like a mess. it reminds me a lot of the mac one that is made, but i would buy this again over mac just because its a lot cheaper. i have nothing bad to say about this, it gets the job done. its a great product.

on 1/15/2010 2:40:00 PM

This is basically MAC's Brow Set in another packaging and much cheaper price. It does what it's supposed to do, keep the eyebrows in place. I just wish the effect would last longer, though. You'll have to reapply after a few hours.

I had no idea this product was discontinued since I just brought one yesterday at my local rite-aid for reg price of $5.99. This stuff holds my brows in place and gives my face that "finished" look. Comes in convenient package. Super easy to use. Don't know what I would do if they discontinue it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I adore this product. I'm mystified as to why Maybelline would discontinue it. Other eyebrow gels leave clumps. This product was always a pleasure to use.

on 1/7/2010 5:27:00 PM

I didn't like this as much as I like Covergirl clear mascara for my brows. I wouldn't buy this again because it doesnt hold as long as Covergirl does.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this at a large discount/close out store and it's brilliant! and that is why, alas, it's being discontinued!

I paid $2 for it; got it in the dark brown color and in one swipe my eyebrows look groomed, tamed and defined.

If I had known it was a discontinued product I would have purchased the entire inventory.

I'm so discouraged that this product has been discontinued. I have used the gel in either the taupe, or brown for years. I'm starting to have some gray in my brows and this would cover well. Anything else just goes on the skin and the gray shines through. It also works magnificently with the un-rulies. What could these folks have been thinking to get rid of this wonderful product, that has been a staple in so many of our make-up bags. I simply can't find anything to replace it and I miss my nice brows, that actually used to draw compliments. They don't now---sigh!

on 12/7/2007 4:18:00 PM

i LOVE this stuff!! i use the brunette kind because i think my brows are too light! i never had much luck with the pencil or powder kind.. always looked so unnatural! and it's so quick and easy.. just a couple of swipes!! does a great job at giving my brows a great shape and color! unfortunately it has been discontinued and i'm devastated!! but thankfully i have the lifesaver known as ebay to help me out : )
will continue to buy again and again as long as i can find it!

on 1/24/2008 2:01:00 PM

Can someone please tell me WHY this was discontinued??! This is one of my makeup MUST haves and I'm so disappointed... I suspected it had been since I'd been to several stores looking. This stuff gives a great shape to your brows and just enough color. I guess I'm going to either EBay it or start looking for a new brand.

on 3/22/2008 10:35:00 AM

I can't find this in stores... was this discontinued? I bought mine on clearance from Rite Aid and this stuff is SOOO awesome! I can't live without this. I'm brunette with grayish-brown colored eyebrows and they look so blah... but with this I have a better pigmented eyebrow color and it looks so natural. It keeps my eyebrows in place too. And when you overpluck, this saves the day!!

Popular Brows Products