no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/15/2018

A few things I hate about this brush
- sheds worse than my dog
- the actual handle falls off the top
- its so scratchy on my face
- overpriced why did I spend this much on garbage
- my elf brush is way better and probably cost me 1/4 of the amount

I'm just going to throw this out when I get home actually

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromYumi2

Oct/17/2014

Thought this brush was okay and decent at first because i was just starting my collection of basic brush but over time I hated it more and more, the shedding is intolerable, it sheds all over my face when I try to use it and it sheds every time I wash it, it will shed when you swirl it on any surface. I treat my brushes with care but this brush is just flawed. Even at 40% off I think there are …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

May/22/2014

I hate this brush. Hate hate hate. Spent $25 on this puppy and I have a crappy $2 one from the drugstore that works better.
Every time I use it, bristles end up all over my face and if I'm not careful and don't do damage control after using it, I look like I'm sprouting big black hairs all over my face. It happened before I washed it and after. NOT worth the price AT ALL.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Nov/01/2013

Has been shedding ever since I bought it. Safe to say it stays in the bottom of my makeup bag.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Jul/25/2013

I use this brush only for blush and I really don't like it. It sheds constantly and I didn't find it very good for blending colour. Will not purchase again, it's to expensive for such poor quality.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

EyesHazel

3.0

Nov/08/2012

This brush works great for blending in color. I also use it as a bronzer brush and to lightly highlight along the outlines of my forehead and chawbones. I don't like that this brush sheds. Every time I use it and wash it, it sheds.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

Nov/05/2012

I have been using this blush brush for a very long time. It has very good coverage and distributes product very well. I bought this when i use to work at a Shoppers over TEN YEARS AGO!! If you take care and store properly, these last a very long time!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/29/2012

I have two of there brushes, and one is the standard silver handled brush with black bristles, while the other is brown with brown bristles and is more travel sized. The brown one is pretty great - I don't have any complaints. It's soft and sturdy, though admittedly I don't use it as often. The other one, however, has been shedding since I first got it. I can deal with it, but it …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dec/14/2011

I have not use it a long time because it started to shed after two washing. Note that I always dry my brushes upside down, so I do not think it is my fault. I tried to use it even after, but it lost so much hair that it was painful to apply the powder.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/02/2011

It works well, is soft, the only con is that it does shed a little. I always have about 4 or 5 little black hairs on my face after using. No biggy tho, still a nice brush.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29