3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

I've been using this daily now for a few weeks and I see no noticeable difference in cellulite or the firming of my skin, in fact I feel I have more cellulite than when I started using it! However it does leave the skin super soft which lasts for over 24 hours, but for the first 15 minutes it leaves a tacky residue so it's hard to get pants on. The smell is also too strong for my liking. I will not repurchase

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

I usually love Nivea products, but this one....not so much. It is a very lightweight lotion and really doesn’t do too much in the cooler/dry months. One thing I was really disappointed with is that it has a very heavy rose scent. I should have looked on the label better, as I wouldn’t have purchased had I known. Not a fan of fragrance in my skin care products. Will go back to their “regular” body lotion...that sent I don’t mind too much.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

Caused small red bumps on my skin. Arms and legs. They're not going away. Returned.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Meghan Markle has told about 40 magazines that she buys this stuff by the case, and based on that glowing royal reco, I picked some up at Target. It's really nice. It doesn't smell particularly luxurious (the scent is standard for drugstore lotion, sort of like plastic flowers), but the ingredients like glycerin and shea butter are indeed hydrating for my mid-30s skin. It sinks in nicely, even on warm and humid nights. Not too heavy, that's key if I'm going to commit to a lotion. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks so time will tell how well it stands up to the winter itchies, but so far -- thanks Meghan. $7.29 for a 16.9 oz pump bottle at Target.

About reviewer (925 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

Meh. I've been using this daily now for 5 months and honestly have not seen any noticeable difference in cellulite or the firming of my skin. I'm not overweight but I do have cellulite on my thighs like pretty much every woman so I didn't buy this with any dire hopes. That said, if moisturizes quite well but I really hate the smell. It's very strong and lingers. I also find it leaves your skin a bit tacky for the first 10 minutes or so which can make getting dressing a little cumbersome (leggings especially). I'm almost done the second bottle and I doubt I'll repurchase.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

i don't have sensitive skin and i'm looking at my arms. i have a raised, red, itchy rash (rash is warm to the touch) on my arms that is spreading and i can only imagine what my legs look like. i love the texture and the smell but can't use this product anymore because it's causing this rash.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Really moisturising without stickiness. Didn't expect a lotion of this price to actually smooth out the skin, but it does! I started seeing results after using it once daily for about 2 weeks. Works much better than pricier brands. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

To me, this is a regular body lotion, nothing to be crazy about and nothing that makes me want to repurchase it (I've gone through my bottle). I moisturize my whole body after every shower and I'm a plus size so I need a lot of lotion lol, so I have tried many many lotions in my lifetime, as you can see in my reviews, and this one really doesn't do anything special. The lotion is on the thin side and spread easily, so you do not need a lot of it to cover your whole body, and the bottle will last a while. The price is not too expensive, and the smell is nice, strong at first but doesn't really linger on the skin. The lotion is absorbed by the skin and doesn't leave a film on it, but you have to rub it a while to make all the white disappear, so if you're in a hurry, that's not the best. I didn't see any firming effect and I started the gym back in the same time I started this lotion, so I should've. Also, in the summer it's really too heavy to wear when it's hot and humid outside, even if the lotion look thin and light. I agree with someone else that it kind of melt of the skin. All-in-all, it's an ok moisturizing lotion that doesn't disturb my sensitive skin, but that's it.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This is my all-time favourite! I have used this lotion for years: great firming results, smells is great, easy to apply, and the list goes on! I love to apply it right after my shower, people even ask me what perfume I'm using, but it is actually the lotion that smells great! The only negative I can think of is that during really hot summer days, it almost melts on your skin so I avoid putting it on during those days, but other than that, this lotion is great. I even found it at the dollar store for 2$!!! I bought 3 bottles :)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

6 years ago

I was amazed not expecting to see results like this. My legs look so much better. Younger looking legs.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium