Dior Addict Lip Gloss- A Relish of Berries-851

I love Dior Lip Gloss. This colour is a beautiful reddish plum shade, nice consistency and texture and lasts for a decent length of time. I like it for evening time.

on 12/12/2006 7:19:00 PM

One of my favorites. It's an amazing red stain. Only thing is it doesn't seem to last very long on me.

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/2/2006 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on impulse at a duty-free shop because I had some excess local currency that I didn't feel like exchanging. The color is much more sheer than I expected, the shimmer doesn't really show up as much as I'd like, nor is it as red as when I tested it on my finger. I thought this would be a more highly pigmented, dramatic gloss, hence I am a bit disappointed. However, it will make for a nice everyday color when I don't feel like wearing much makeup and you need a stronger lip. Won't repurchase, though, since the gloss texture is a bit too slippery for my taste.

on 4/29/2006 6:26:00 PM

HOT HOT HOT
I was on the search for a nice red lipgloss (b/c I'm not a big lipstick wearer) & i died when I found this one. I was happy b/c i have other Addict glosses & like the texture (smooth, even w/ the "glitter"), the smell (faint plasticy, not horrid, or super sweet), not sticky, and they last forever.
It's a rich pigmented red, gorgeous colour. If you want less colour, you can just apply less & it's a sheer berry tint. I use it over a lipbalm to keep my lips from drying out. <3 it

on 4/15/2006 11:50:00 AM

Sexy, sexy, sexy! I love it!

on 1/18/2006 7:51:00 PM

this color is hot, hot, hot! a very sexy dark red with shimmer.
the feel of this gloss is what i like best, its smooth, not sticky or thick. and one coat gives plenty color. packaging is very classy

My first Dior gloss and I am not disappointed. This is a sheer red loaded with shimmer and with a sweet rasberry scent. I prefer to wear it over a red lipliner or Nars Red Lizard lipstick. I only wish it were a little more pigmented and not quite as slippery. But all in all it's a lovely product.

on 5/31/2005 9:12:00 AM

This is the best one if your going to a party or a day out.
Stays very long and very good scent.A lovely colour!!
I prefer Diors lipgloss always before other lipglosses.

on 4/28/2005 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love it. Dior is the best for lip gloss. This red suits beautifully my skin. Very easy to apply, even with such a dark color.I find very difficult to wear other brands glosses in such a shades.They look hard on me and not natural. With this one I am very happy. I would definitely buy it again.

on 4/14/2005 10:43:00 AM

Love this colour. I love all the CD Ultra Gloss lipglosses but this one is especially nice for a night out.