Dior Addict Lip Gloss- A Nibble of Nuts-123

No Image

2.8

on 6/5/2006 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this but I was not that impressed with the colour. I think this colour is for darker skin tones. I thought it would be a beigey/nude colour but it is gold and looks so nasty and tacky against my pale skin. The consistency isn't that great either and the smell/taste is just YUCK! I hate to waste it though so somethimes slick it over lipstick and blot to make the colour less strong for those subtle makeup days. Maybe if I had tried a diffrent colour this would have been a different story, but I feel a little put off with this product now and probably won't be trying it again in the near future.

on 10/7/2005 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Positively gorgeous and complex!! Light beige-nude with a light pinky gold irresdence to it, looks so sososo good. I'm so glad i found this gloss! My only two minor complaints is that the dior addict glosses are too thin in texture, and have a strong smell. This is LE i believe, but had it not been , iwould repurchase this over and over... and over.... :) For reference i'm an asian nc30, yellow/olive gal.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OMG it is amazing! being very picky about lipglosses, ever since i used this one i never bought another one again! not sticky, neutral taste, lasts long. looks great with a tan but also with fair skin. def. worth the price!

this just doesn't work for me---I guess no beige lipgloss would.