Dior Addict Lip Gloss- A Nibble of Nuts-123

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

4.4

A pretty average gloss imo, it's a very slightly shimmery beige color with a very soft pink sheen to it, almost unnoticeable... wouldn't buy again.

on 1/24/2004 2:04:00 AM

OMFG!! I LUV THIS LIPGLOSS. it's a really neutral shade and it has little pink glitter flecks!!! LOL. i luv this lipgloss. tha tube is sooo pretty. i think christian dior did a great job with packaging. tha smell is ok, it doesn't bother me. it lasts long enuf for me, tha color's great, i would DEFINATELY buy it again!

This is a nice lipgloss, lasts quite well, usually a few hours on me. Since it's quite a light color, I find it washes out my NW25 complexion unless I wear it over top of a lipstick.

Whoa! this is really impressive. Very wet and shimmery looking with lots of sparkle/glitter. Highly Recommend. I refuse to use Dior glosses because of the horrible scent and they irritate my lips, but they've improved on these Ultra-Glosses! The scent is not the best but it's no longer irritating/annoying, not sweet or perfumey... kind of like Stila lip gloss palettes.

on 8/7/2003 5:57:00 PM

This addict lipgloss looks frosty and too light in the package, but on the lips it's a subtle champaignish gold with pink shimmer. Looks gorgeous worn alone or mixed with other lipglosses and lipliners. Applied sheerly, it gives a really nice nudish beige gold lip. Doesn't dry out the lips and lasting power is above average. The only bothersome thing is the scent--but for the color, i can easily ignore it :)