Dior Addict Lip Gloss- A Nibble of Nuts-123

No Image

3.7

on 10/7/2005 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Positively gorgeous and complex!! Light beige-nude with a light pinky gold irresdence to it, looks so sososo good. I'm so glad i found this gloss! My only two minor complaints is that the dior addict glosses are too thin in texture, and have a strong smell. This is LE i believe, but had it not been , iwould repurchase this over and over... and over.... :) For reference i'm an asian nc30, yellow/olive gal.

on 3/4/2005 10:40:00 AM

A Nibble of Nuts looked pretty in the tube but I knew as soon as I saw it that it wouldn't be for me. The beige tone with gold shimmer does nothing to flatter my LLL NC20 skintone. Washes me out completely so I now occasionally use (a tiny bit of) it as an eye gloss for casual summer days.

Whoa! this is really impressive. Very wet and shimmery looking with lots of sparkle/glitter. Highly Recommend. I refuse to use Dior glosses because of the horrible scent and they irritate my lips, but they've improved on these Ultra-Glosses! The scent is not the best but it's no longer irritating/annoying, not sweet or perfumey... kind of like Stila lip gloss palettes.