Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)
Dior Addict Fluid Stick in IntruigeDior Addict Fluid Stick in PandoreAddict Lip Gloss (All Shades)Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 1/24/2017 9:14:00 AM

Colors are amazing packaging apart from the cheap useless applicator is luxurious, But the quality and the texture seriously reminds me of one dollar cheap lipgloss! Not worth the money at all!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the reformulated 1 in UltraDior 765. It is a dream it looks so beautiful in its posh packaging it's dreamy!! It is so beautiful. Truly every tween/teen/qween's dream! UltraDior is beautiful it's a watermelon pink so classy & beautiful I'm in awe!! The end of the tube is mirrored silver & the tube is rectangular shiny clear plastic feels heavy & solid. I have a mini which was a replica of the normal sized one. It is a universally flattering color why do I keep using the adjective "beautiful" -but it is the only word for it!!- I get compliments on it & it photogs so good in selfies. I'd buy another in another color most def I just don't know what color to buy they are all so awesome looking! :-) ultra awesome!!

on 7/3/2016 8:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip gloss! My main concern is the brush when I applied lip balm and lip tint and topped in with the gloss, the brush picks up some of the product and it becomes red. After I used it I always clean it with a tissue to avoid discoloration. It's non sticky and I like it. It's expensive though. It doesn't stay that long in my lips even without eating or drinking. It disappears after and hour or two and what's left are the shimmers.

on 5/30/2016 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this non sticky easy to use lip gloss by Dior!!! I have purchased num- 433 which is a perfect color for spring summer on my tan Nc40-43 skin. It's really hydrating and feels smooth on my lips... It's like a treatment with color... High quality. Pricey but worth to buy...would love to purchase more colors from this fabulous lip gloss line!

looks nice but hardly lasts a no no

My mum brought this as she likes Dior products and when we got home we both tried it on. We were both fairly disappointed with it as the colour isn't very long lasting and it was very expensive. However, the colour was gorgeous and I think that if you were to buy a lipstick that was a similar colour and wear the gloss over the top of that, it would look fine, creating a glossy high impact look. Personally not for me as I don't like to have to reapply makeup during the day (unless it's my fave rimmel Kate moss lipstick 08!)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I like this gloss however I don't love it and won't be repurchasing. I got it in the shade Dormeuse and it's a pretty everyday pink color. But it settles into the lines of my lips even after I exfoliate and use lip balm. I prefer the Buxom Lip Polishes and they are only $19 and alot better quality. I was expecting more out of a $30 gloss but it's a pretty shade and I won't be returning it.

Pros
-Super moisturizing, very comfortable
-Feels luxurious on the lips
-Lightweight, not sticky
-Beautiful packaging

Cons
-Settles into the lines of your lips
-Expensive obviously
-Not long lasting
-Better glosses out there for less $$

on 8/18/2015 2:57:00 AM

I was presented Cherry My Cherie last week and it is quite pigmented on the lips. If you apply two coats, it will get the maximum impact and an intense high-shine impact. It is very smooth and shiny. The color is long-lasting. It lasts about 4-5 hours. Over time, it leaves a pretty stained color on the lips. If you are interested in Dior and YSL lip gloss, you can go and search for "peaklips.com", they have quite clear review about this gloss line.

on 7/10/2015 10:11:00 PM

Originally, I bought this online on a whim - I have the shade 'Angelique', a creamy pale pink. Although it is pricey, this is the least sticky gloss I have ever tried (both drugstore and high end). The glossy look lasts a fairly long time, particularly for something that goes on so smoothly and feels so light on the lips. The packaging is beautiful and a tube lasts a reasonably long time, even with consistent use. I love the brush applicator and the fact that this product smells neither sweet nor chemically. I recently repurchased after having my original tube about five months.

on 1/2/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in shades 'Intruige' and 'Pandore', and both colours are beautifully bright and glossy, i usually put this on in 2 thin layers to get a bright pigmented colour, or 1 for a subtler but still pretty shade. I tend to use a lip liner with this if I'm going on a night out, as it can bleed with drinking and eating, however stays put for everyday use.

I find it lasts quite well, only having to reapply after eating a meal, or a lot of drinking. It does however transfer onto everything, so you will be in no doubt as to which glass is yours. It is not quite sticky, slightly tacky but it's more of a creamy feeling and doesn't stick hair to your lips like some lip glosses.

It doesn't smell like anything really, I had to sniff the applicator to get a faint make-upy smell, not plasticky or anything like that. It also doesn't taste of anything so I'm not really tempted to eat it off my lips.

As people have said the packaging is lovely, and I don't think I'd be willing to pay as much for this if it was in a boring black box.

I'm not really a fan of lip gloss in general, but this is the best one I've tried so far.