Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)
Dior Addict Fluid Stick in IntruigeDior Addict Fluid Stick in PandoreAddict Lip Gloss (All Shades)Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 2/11/2017 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this gloss. I wasn't expecting anything special. I got it only because it was Dior and for the packaging to carry in my touch-up bag. I have my fair share of luxury makeup, but certain items, like lip gloss, I just don't have high expectations for. However, this has turned out to be my favorite lip gloss and I will repurchase it as long as they make it. I wear all lip products, I'm a lipstick junkie and wear everything from the mattest of the matte liquid lipsticks to the sheerest lip gloss. I usually start the day off with something bold, take it off around lunch, and then switch up to low maintenance lip gloss after. This one is my best friend I use every day. I have the colors Pearl and Diorama.

1) It's just the right consistency, it's not overly thick and sticky, it's not oily or slippery. It has just the right amount of thickness, stick and slip all at the same time.

2) It wears very well for a lip gloss, it probably lasts about 2 hours.

3) It moisturizes my lips and they feel better after I wear it. I'm not saying it's a moisturizing treatment or anything that extreme, but I like that I can put it on and know my lips will remain plump and feeling good long after it's gone.

4) It wears off gracefully, no nasty inner lip buildup, no weird changes in texture, just a nice fading out.

5) It has some collagen in it, and I do find that it subtly, temporarily, plumps and smooths my lips out. I really like it. I'm 29 and starting to notice some faint (not even noticeable except to me) fine lines around the edges of my lips. This gloss plumps up the edges just enough and I really love the effect. I especially like that I can get this effect without anything sting-y or minty.

6) It does not really have a smell or flavor, just a tiny little bit of sweetness to make it pleasant, but it's nothing noticeable.

7) The colors are sheer and beautiful

8) I like the applicator, it's a brush style, but its really nice for control and it's not too stiff, it's just right and I appreciate it. I'm not the biggest fan of doe foot sponges, but I don't avoid them because they're on everything. I like that this doesn't have that.

9) Packaging is solid, weighty and noticeable, if that's what you're looking for.

10) The High Shine Finish is very nice and milky in the color finish, the good kind of milky look that's soft and creamy looking, not patchy and weird. The Shimmer Finish is a sophisticated shimmer, not over the top or bubble gum, just right.

My fave. I hope Dior never stops making these.

I didn't go into this looking for miracles or the holiest of holy lip glosses, but I'm impressed nevertheless.

on 1/24/2017 9:14:00 AM

Colors are amazing packaging apart from the cheap useless applicator is luxurious, But the quality and the texture seriously reminds me of one dollar cheap lipgloss! Not worth the money at all!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 2/15/17: I just got Pearl & Diorama also and they are awesome!! Beautiful colors. Pearl is a pale seashell pink; Diorama is more Beige nude. Both are fabulous!! I don't know which 1s to get next!!
---
Original review: I have the reformulated 1 in UltraDior 765. It is a dream it looks so beautiful in its posh packaging it's dreamy!! It is so beautiful. Truly every tween/teen/qween's dream! UltraDior is beautiful it's a watermelon pink so classy & beautiful I'm in awe!! The end of the tube is mirrored silver & the tube is rectangular shiny clear plastic feels heavy & solid. I have a mini also which was a replica of the normal sized one. It is a universally flattering color why do I keep using the adjective "beautiful" -but it is the only word for it!!- I get compliments on it & it photogs so good in selfies. I'd buy another in another color most def I just don't know what color to buy they are all so awesome looking! :-) ultra awesome!!

on 7/3/2016 8:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip gloss! My main concern is the brush when I applied lip balm and lip tint and topped in with the gloss, the brush picks up some of the product and it becomes red. After I used it I always clean it with a tissue to avoid discoloration. It's non sticky and I like it. It's expensive though. It doesn't stay that long in my lips even without eating or drinking. It disappears after and hour or two and what's left are the shimmers.

on 5/30/2016 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this non sticky easy to use lip gloss by Dior!!! I have purchased num- 433 which is a perfect color for spring summer on my tan Nc40-43 skin. It's really hydrating and feels smooth on my lips... It's like a treatment with color... High quality. Pricey but worth to buy...would love to purchase more colors from this fabulous lip gloss line!

looks nice but hardly lasts a no no

My mum brought this as she likes Dior products and when we got home we both tried it on. We were both fairly disappointed with it as the colour isn't very long lasting and it was very expensive. However, the colour was gorgeous and I think that if you were to buy a lipstick that was a similar colour and wear the gloss over the top of that, it would look fine, creating a glossy high impact look. Personally not for me as I don't like to have to reapply makeup during the day (unless it's my fave rimmel Kate moss lipstick 08!)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I like this gloss however I don't love it and won't be repurchasing. I got it in the shade Dormeuse and it's a pretty everyday pink color. But it settles into the lines of my lips even after I exfoliate and use lip balm. I prefer the Buxom Lip Polishes and they are only $19 and alot better quality. I was expecting more out of a $30 gloss but it's a pretty shade and I won't be returning it.

Pros
-Super moisturizing, very comfortable
-Feels luxurious on the lips
-Lightweight, not sticky
-Beautiful packaging

Cons
-Settles into the lines of your lips
-Expensive obviously
-Not long lasting
-Better glosses out there for less $$

on 8/18/2015 2:57:00 AM

I was presented Cherry My Cherie last week and it is quite pigmented on the lips. If you apply two coats, it will get the maximum impact and an intense high-shine impact. It is very smooth and shiny. The color is long-lasting. It lasts about 4-5 hours. Over time, it leaves a pretty stained color on the lips. If you are interested in Dior and YSL lip gloss, you can go and search for "peaklips.com", they have quite clear review about this gloss line.

on 7/10/2015 10:11:00 PM

Originally, I bought this online on a whim - I have the shade 'Angelique', a creamy pale pink. Although it is pricey, this is the least sticky gloss I have ever tried (both drugstore and high end). The glossy look lasts a fairly long time, particularly for something that goes on so smoothly and feels so light on the lips. The packaging is beautiful and a tube lasts a reasonably long time, even with consistent use. I love the brush applicator and the fact that this product smells neither sweet nor chemically. I recently repurchased after having my original tube about five months.