Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder
Neutral Set translucent powderNeutral Set translucent powderMy lovely Ben Nye PowdersNeutral Set translucent powder

4.4

Ingredients for Colorless: Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. /////////// Talc, aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

on 6/9/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Although I HATE the banana powder, I really like this neutral set to set my concealer. It does not leave me drying or patchy. & specially it does not leave a white cast under my eye. Great product!

on 7/9/2014 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this powder for oil control. It is no better or worse than any powder I have tried. I will continue to look for my HG powder for my oily T-zone. Mac blot powder is nice for a touch up powder, but not for a setting powder.

on 3/11/2013 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

If you have oily skin or you find that you're skin gets oily around midday, this is definitely the answer. I use it to set my foundation and I find that it stays all day and I don't even have to carry any powders around.

on 10/3/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best powder ever! Sets my concealer /or foundation like a dream. The powder is soo fine milled that no matter how much you reapply it throughout the day it will still look matte without looking cakey. Ladies the hunt for the perfect setting powder is done. This is the holy grail for me and many others :)

on 1/22/2012 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The least expensive of the "HD" powders in the market! Plus, it works on any skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So I finally found this on ebay, I apply this with a kabuki brush after applying concealer and foundation. I usually lke the dewy finish that my foundationgives me but on those days that I want to look professional, this definitely keeps my face matte. The giant jar lasts forever and is practically free due to the low price. I sent one for my mother and she loved it soo much. Will continue to purchase it if it runs out, but it would probably last me a year and a half.

on 9/9/2010 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had to send an email to my husband to get it while he was on business trip in UK. It was pricey for me but it was worth it. It sets my liquid foundation beautifully and because it is colorless, I need not need to worry about being chalky. I wish the packaging was in a shifter jar. I had to pour it into a proper shifter jar so I had to take one point off the overall because of the packaging. Overall, I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This powder is pretty good. I've tried many of them, both high end and low end and this one is definately a bargain because it works to set your makeup beautifuly. I have oily skin so I do have to reapply after a couple of hours but it looks so flawless even on my tan skin (since the powder is white I was afraid it would make me look pasty) It's perfect for the price. I went to a seminar and the artist works on high end clients such as Shakira, Gwen, Pamela and she uses this on everyone except african american people (for them topaz) and she says all you need to do is blot it with a tissue once shine comes through.

on 2/26/2004 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

FABULOUS! DOES WHAT IT SAYS! STOPS SHINE! STOPS SWEAT! GREAT FOR MY PERFORMANCES OR FOR LOOKING FLAWLESS ANY TIME (over great foundation)! ENOUGH SAID!!!