Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder
Neutral Set translucent powderNeutral Set translucent powderMy lovely Ben Nye PowdersNeutral Set translucent powder

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients for Colorless: Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. /////////// Talc, aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

on 3/25/2016 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this powder. Very affordable and it works so well with any foundation. It makes my foundation stay on all day. However the packaging, ugh. the cap is useless. You'd have to take something else to put your powder into.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. Best powder ever, its like the dupe for mac prep and prime translucent powder, its super cheap and i use this everyday, i love how it doesn't make me look ghostly or pale no matter how much u apply,keeps my face matte except my T zone, but still love it, it is SO SHEER and DOES NOT ADD ANY COVERAGE AT ALL which i love so much because i hate how powders add coverage to your face especially the colored ones like regular face powders, this is so inexpensive and i'm already on my second bottle of this! and i love how the packaging is a shake bottle so you can dispense out as much as you need and the thing about this powder that is great is you can apply a lot and it will never look cakey at all, its basically what it says, translucent powder, i'm already on my second bottle of this and i love it so much! got mine off makeupmania.com !

on 4/18/2009 10:14:00 PM

Found this for $6 at Ricky's in NYC. It leaves my makeup looking polished.

This is probably the best bang for the buck powder. I am impressed with this powder that I only paid $7 for. It lasts you for a very long period of time, and it really does a great job setting your make up. I don't like the packaging, so I put the powder in the sifter. The powder itself is white colored, but it goes on clear and translucent. I love how it mattifies my skin for the price that I am paying. I don't need to do any touch ups until lunch time, and I have very oily t-zone. Highly Recommended.

on 2/26/2004 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

FABULOUS! DOES WHAT IT SAYS! STOPS SHINE! STOPS SWEAT! GREAT FOR MY PERFORMANCES OR FOR LOOKING FLAWLESS ANY TIME (over great foundation)! ENOUGH SAID!!!

on 11/16/2003 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This powder sets your foundation without adding any color. I got the 3 oz shaker bottle for only $7.00.