Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder
Neutral Set translucent powderNeutral Set translucent powderMy lovely Ben Nye PowdersNeutral Set translucent powder

Ingredients for Colorless: Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. /////////// Talc, aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this product for setting foundation for a long period of time. It can be used for any skin tone and is one of the cheaper Ben bye powders at £10.50 for 3oz! I just wished the would change the packaging so you don't have to pour some out. The same goes for all Ben bye powders, unless I'm missing something but shouldn't they Be in a large shifter pot style packaging .......

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I've had this in the 49g pot, have had it for just under a year and have barely made a dent. It goes on beautifully and doesn't alter your make up colour at all. Makes everything stay put throughout the day and is oh so very cheap.

on 2/8/2013 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got Nutmeg. I'm Trinidad in NARS and have yellow undertones. I'd be NW56 if I had red undertones. Nutmeg is perfect for me. I have an oily tzone and the thing that amazes me is that it keeps the oil at bay! Like I had to keep looking in the mirror because my face was not oily! It was weird for me. LOL This stuff is amazing!

on 2/10/2007 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

HG powder. Forget MAC's Blot Powder, or DDF's powder... this is THE ONE. For the first time, I went out of the house at 6am, came back at midnite, and my makeup was still on, without having looked cakey or chalky when i left.. it is FANTASTIC! When I'm going out to the club, I use this to ensure that when I get down, my makeup doesnt streak and get eaten up by my face..
The only minus is the packaging (the shaker bottle), but i just use the top of my other powder containers and I'm fine.. Seriously, $4 for a 4.3oz life saver is PEANUTS! I will never stray! I bought it online for a total cost of $5 from some theater supplies site.