Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder
Neutral Set Colorless Face PowderNeutral Set Colorless Face PowderMy lovely Ben Nye PowdersNeutral Set Colorless Face PowderNeutral Set Colorless Face Powder

4.5

Ingredients for Colorless: Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. /////////// Talc, aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A great product in a very practical shaker container. It's cheap, lasts well, and looks good. And it is cruelty free!!

on 4/2/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can honestly say that this is not a miracle product, I had to reapply this after a couple of hours . I have combination skin, my skin is not very oily. I bought it, used a couple of times and stopped using it after reading that it has parabens. I will not re-buy or use this powder. Parabens are not good for our health..

on 10/18/2012 8:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love love love the Neutral Set powder! It works well at setting makeup, and the price is right. I saved an old powder compact, so I shake a little powder into it and brush all over my face once I'm done with my makeup. I will continue to buy this over and over.

on 8/8/2012 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow, this powder is fantastic. I was loving a sample of Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator, but not the price. Did a little research here, and came up with this gem, and bought a bottle on eBay for $8 total. What a find!! It's finely milled, keeps my shiny t-zone at bay for hours, and has such a great finish. Love, love, love, love.

on 8/4/2012 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love it. Can't live without it. Mattifying, non-cakey, blocks sweat, sets concealer, feels soothing and cool on the skin, ... contains aluminium (inhaling aluminium and/or getting it in your eyes, absorbing it through pores is extremely bad for health). :'( Neutral Set seriously impressed me with its wear, ease of use, no nonsense packaging, and beautiful finish. I went back to high end cosmetics in search of something that would work without the antiperspirant and haven't found anything that comes close to this simple powder. Back to the theatrical supply shop for me. Next up is Ben Nye's Cameo visage poudre, hopefully it works just as well in the summer months.

Edit: I found something better! Tarte's poreless powder, it lasts longer and mattifies better. Only downside so far is that it's made in China and CRAZY expensive for powder.

on 7/8/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great product!!! This powder is very fine and blends into your skin very easily. I use a powder brush to press this powder onto my eyes and cheeks after I apply eyeshadows and blush. Then I brush off the excess lightly all over my face. It helps me set my make up and keep oil off my face. I love it!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My favorite setting powder! I use this in my kit as well as for myself. I wouldn't use this on all skin tones, even though it claims to be ok. Instead I would use the banana powder for tan/dark skin. Excellent price tag for how much you get.

on 7/28/2011 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

While this is a neutral setting powder it did very slightly change the color of my creme foundation. It is a nice powder, but it made me look a little powdery. It did do a great job of setting my makeup and keeping it shine free and didn't dry out my skin.Was a lot better then the Translucent Fair powder though. The Visage Poudre is better. Ben Nye powder's are the only ones that never feel dry or heavy under my eyes. Amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This powder is AM-AZ-ING! I have had problems controlling my everyday oiliness, which has really been a pain, as foundation only lasted about 4/5 hrs before creasing etc.
This powder keeps my skin matte for at least 8 hrs+, which is a small miracle for my skin. Packaging isn't pretty, but I just pour some into an old lid and then use my brush/velour puff to apply. Doesn't dry my skin out and never effects the color of my other make-up, goes on transparent. It is totally water resistant, sweat and tear proof!
I paid 9 inc. P&P which for the amount and quality is very good, overall I would highly recommend this, def. HG powder!
UPDATE: I just have to say how much I am loving this powder, even on bad skin days, after applying this my face looks so much better. Really refined and smooth. Great stuff!

on 6/10/2004 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Fabulous powder! I have gone through so many loose powders lately searching for something to keep me from getting so shiny. This stuff does the job. By lunchtime, I dust a little more over my face and stay shine-free all day! I bought mine in the shaker bottle, and was a little confused when it came as to how to use it. But, I just popped open one of my reject loose powder containers, emptied it out, and put the Ben Nye in. Works great!