Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder
Neutral Set translucent powderNeutral Set translucent powderMy lovely Ben Nye PowdersNeutral Set translucent powder

Ingredients for Colorless: Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. /////////// Talc, aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

on 11/11/2011 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the little .9 ounce "salt shaker" canister of this powder to try out. So far, so good. I have only used it for a few days as a foundation setting light dusting of powder after my make up application is finished. It does what it is supposed to do and it does it very very well. The powder is white but goes on with no visible color or color change to my foundation/blush. I have somewhat dry skin and it is mature skin too and I do not have any settling into fine lines or caking. I use very little on my big brush and just fluff it on. I use a little soft eyeshadow brush to pat a bit of the product onto my undereye concealer. Works well there too. There is no luminosity or glow or sparkle here, just a good job at setting and keeping set my foundation for hours. It is very finely milled. I have long been a fan of the T.Leclerc powders and this one is just as nice in my opinion. Of course, it is talc instead of rice powder. Dirt cheap too. The little canister is not sexy looking or especially easy to use. I, so far, have just been shaking a bit in my palm and dipping my brush in and then taping the brush a time or two to distribute the powder into the brush. If I ever use up .9 ounces, I will certainly buy it again.

This powder is great for applying sparingly to eyelashes after first coat of mascara. Helps separate, prevent gooey clumping, sticking together.