L'Oreal Line Intensifique in Black Mica

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am addicted to this liner! You can create any look from natural to dramatic without smudging or clumping.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I bought this b/c of a BOGo sale and I thought that the mica meant it would have something of a shimmer. Doesn't show up as a shimmer, just a little glossier than most and is not as matte and flat as my BB gels. I miss my old UD liner in Oil Spill, which was a shimmery black and about as close to perfection as one could get. This is decent. Nice packaging, like the felt tip applicator and can be easier to use than most brushes, which can often be too flimsy, though with the felt it's harder to get a very thin, exact line. Easier to use without having to wipe off excess, as with other variations. Not water or oil-proof, so I recommend taking with you to touch up during the day, esp if you have oily skin. Great change of pace that it's all in one, not having to worry about separate brushes to carry, where to put the lids, etc when using a gel. Could be a 5/5 if waterproof but otherwise gets the job done.

I've been using this since freshman year in college. It works great! Apply a little pressure for a thin line and a bit more for a thicker line across the lid. You have to get used to being a little steady to apply this (as with any liquid liner) but this one really is too easy!

It lasts for a long time and it doesn't budge! I would definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this liner!!! I used to use the one with the brush but imo this one is way better.Its definitely long lasting and doesn't flake or wear off at all. A keeper for me!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Based on all the good qualities, I wish this product wasn't glossy, but what could I expect its liquid . I can deal with it beause I'm pleased that this liner dosen't dry too fast to correct errors When I mess up it doesn't take much but vaseline and a q-tip to correct my mistake. It lasts forever and a day; and its easy to use. Cheap product. want a small precise line? no problem. Thick line? no problem. Love this product. Have bought many times, will buy again.

conventional liquid liner packaging just doesn't work for me, but the longer handle on this product really makes a huge difference. for me, it's so much easier to use than the typical brush-in-inkwell type liquid liners. another plus for me is the fact that this isn't just a flat, matte black like many liquid liners. this one has just a hint of glimmer to it, which really makes my eyes pop. i will surely repurchase this, A+.

Love this liquid liner. I recently tried the maybelline waterproof, but it didn't have anything on this one. The thin tip is key, especially with shaky hands like mine. The staying power is excellent. You can do it subtle or dramatic. The packaging is attractive. Just the best.

I LOVE this eyeliner, simply put. I have small, asian eyes, and this eyeliner does not smudge, smear, or crease on me at all, even after hours of wear. I've worn this eyeliner to sleep (by accident, of course) a few times and it was still in tact when i woke up. AMAZING. Not only is the formula great but the applicator is very easy to use and it gives you a lot of control to apply the line nice and smoothly. This is my HOLY GRAIL liquid eyeliner, I've tried many others but none of them compare.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I've been debating purchasing this for months, because I already have so many liners that I really do not care for, so I didn't want to waste anymore money on them. I finally purchased this one, because it looked like it would be easy to apply from the description on the package. Yes!!! I am so pleased that I purchased this one since the color is a nice bold, dark intense black color and it is sooo easy to apply. It is much easiler to apply than my MAC gel liners. I am never going back to my gel liners after using this. This is my new HG. Love this stuff.

This is a great eyeliner for beginners. I can do a "baby-flick-cat-eye" look in a zip with this one.