4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Three favorite things about this mask: 1) It is non-codemogenic. Having checked the ingredients, I have then also tested it a lot, with no breakouts 2) It smells delightful, 3) It truly moisturizes and plumps the skin, especially if you leave it on for a few hours (as in overnight) Cons: $$$! But worth it!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

6 years ago

This product is amazing!! It makes my skin glow and I feel so much happier when I use it. It also really helps clear up my scars and spots and my skin feels crazy soft!! You only need a small amount but it goes a long way. It smells lovely and it absorbs in so quickly that you can easily wear it under make-up. Even though this product is really expensive, I would definitely buy it again!! :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This is expensive but soooo worth it. It's truly the best moisturizing mask I've ever used. Because it's clear you can wear this on a plane or on your evening walk without looking like a weirdo. It's very moist and goes on with a shiny finish, but as it sinks in I'm amazed at the results. My skin is soft and glowing and I look like I've had a full facial. I don't rinse it off at all. My skin loves it, so I sleep in it, and sometimes in the daytime I use a tiny dab on dry spots. This is fantastic for dry skin.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

8 years ago

This reminds me of a watered-down version of Weleda Skin Food. It has that same tacky/sticky texture once applied to the skin, but isn't nearly as strong smelling as the Skin Food. It's nice and moisturizing, but I wouldn't use it during the day under makeup. For me, this is a strictly PM-use only product. I like this, but after I use up my sample I won't be buying the full-sized product. It also has a tendency to separate into an oily film and a white cream, which I suppose is a sign of its "naturalness".

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

8 years ago

EDIT 11/2/11: unfortunately, as time went on, i have become less and less impressed with, not only this mask, but the whole Dr. H line.. I have not come across anything terrible but nothing I've tried seems to give continuous results. I still like this mask and use it occasionally but have products that are equal, if not better (and usually cheaper too). So, for these prices, I definitely expect more. Original Review: love love. usually i don't even bother washing it off. maybe just tissue off the excess. my eye area and sometimes upper lip area will get extremely dry. i love using face masks (and have many many) and although what i use on the rest of my face depends on what mood i'm in and what my skin needs, the one constant (always always!) is the good Dr. Hauschka spread over my whole eye area. My skin just drinks this up. I can see it sinking right in as it goes on white and within a few seconds it's turning clear and the layer i put on gets thinner and thinner; my skin is very very thirsty. ( jeez.. i'm sounding like Jimmy-Two-Times from Goodfellas..) I have seen this line for ages and for some reason never bought anything from it. Once i bought this mask (just under a month ago) i was in love!, and now have tried and also fell in love with 2 other products.. and i'm guessing there will be more additions.. erm.. as finances allow. A bit pricey.. but one of the few things i can say is worth the pennies! (more like "worth the $20 dollar bills..") I have already recommended this to friends and even my mother.. now sharing is another thing.. hehe, j/k

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Lovely mask for parched skin! Quick absorbing and non-irritating. Great for the colder months.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

9 years ago

Love this product. I use it once a week, too expensive more more often than that. The only problem is that the tube is so little and the price is so high. Otherwise a great product.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I tried a trial size of this (0.34oz at £5.95) when I suddenly experienced really dry skin having had a reaction to a shampoo. Without a doubt, this is truly a miracle product as it turned my skin back to its normal state within a couple of days. I don't have dry skin but still use this once every 7 - 10 days. You can really see a difference in your skin afterwards. It leaves your face feeling beautiful, and with no greasiness. This is a hero product.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

9 years ago

I recieved this as a sample in a facebook promotion. It's nice, but for me, nothing special. Good consistency, but left a film on my skin which took an age to remove. Felt as though the "moisture" was just sitting on top of my skin rather than actually doing anything.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

Perfect!!! Skin looks healthy! The better mask I have ever used! I put the day cream before as a serum. I use this mask every day as my daily moisturazing. I wait few minutes before apply hauschka's fundation (00). My skin is perfect!!! I have tried a lot of brand (Guerlain, biotherme, clarins, lauder...) before Hauschka with no success. Don't put your money in chemical products. Hauschka is a secure value. Sorry for my english. ;)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35