Bourjois Rose Frisson 54

Bourjois Rose Frisson 54
image 1image 2image 3

on 6/26/2016 5:15:00 PM

This is a very pretty color. A warm-ish pink, abit on the peachy side, but it's still more pink than peach. It has a very subtle shimmer to it. Best-suited for fair and light-medium complexions with warm or neutral undertones if a fresh, natural look is what you're after. It is my everyday blush. I threw away the brush because it was useless. It does harden with time and you'll have to scrape the top layer of the blush every few months if you want to keep it highly pigmented (that's just how it is with baked blushes). The color lasts the whole day on my cheeks (fading only slightly) and I've never had to re-touch. I've purchased this shade twice and will continue to.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely product, colour, smell, packaging and price. I have been using it for years and I not yet found anything I would ditch this baby for. Convenient and subtle, makes my face awake and me feel better even when I don't have time for eyes only for base and slight contour. Smells divine and works best I find with a dense brush as it picks up more product. I have the shade called rose frisson which for me is the best out of the bunch. Mirror and brush completely pointless, Bourjois could get rid of both and put the money toward improving the product or release some new matte shades of the blush :-)

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first blusher and, like previous reviewers, I also stopped using it after the product became hard and impossible to transfer in a brush. The little pot broke after a while (the closing mechanism seems flimsy) and the small brush is useless. The packaging brings this product down. It's possible to revive the blush by scratching the surface with a nail file to enjoy the pretty color again. But who wants to deal with the hassle? I won't repurchase.

on 1/20/2015 6:02:00 AM

Such a pity the Bourjois line has been discontinued in Japan! When I heard that my local Loft was having a discontinuance clearance on their Bourjois merchandise, I stocked up on this particular blush. I love everything about it: the fresh youthful color it adds to my cheeks, the cute little pot with its mirror that is so convenient for travel, the staying power, the fragrance! The only reason it doesn`t get the full 5 stars is because sometimes the product is hard to pick up with a regular brush, you have to use the little brush that comes with it, which has coarser hairs and can pick up the product better. I like to use a regular brush, but that`s just me. Other than that, I love it and anytime I am in a country that carries Bourjois (you disappoint me, Japan!) I stock up.

on 10/4/2014 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When I went to bourjois counter, my plan had been to buy the shade Rose d'or, but then decided to buy this one instead, as, from the pot, this one looks more blended naturally with my fair skin color. And yes, it does. It's a rosy color with a touch of coral, it looks really soft on the cheek. However, the major downside of this product is how hard it is to get the product into the brush, so it takes me quite long to apply it, which is such a waste of time during my morning rush. But one day I used this and went to photo studio for passport and I was surprised how it looked so well on my cheek. Now I understand that it gave just the right amount of flush, and I can never go wrong or overdo with this. The lasting power is also good. I used it in the morning before going to the office, and after lunchtime, a colleague told my blush looked nice.

on 1/19/2013 8:19:00 AM

I purchased this after seeing it in one of Lisa Eldridge's videos. It is a lovely soft rose blush with a hint of super-delicate shimmer, so it gives you a healthy glow without making you look like a disco ball. It suits my NC20 complexion perfectly but I think that it would suit paler and slightly darker complexions quite well. In the container it looks bright and pigmented but on the face it looks a lot paler and softer. I prefer to apply this with a large fluffy brush rather than a dense brush because I think it looks nicer when it is applied subtly rather than heavily. The container has a handy mirror and a weird curved brush which is pretty useless. I threw away the brush because it is designed to sit on top of the blush and kept getting in the way. Would I buy it again? I don't think so because it is not a HG blush for me but it is a nice basic pink blush which is very wearable.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A high-end drug store brand that delivers high-end high-end results! Looks a bit bright in the pot, but properly applied - sparingly with a proper brush, not the one it comes with, which causes streaking - it produces a pretty and very natural satiny flush. I particularly like that it is neither completely matt (which deadens my sallow complexion) or shimmery (which I just don't like in a blush). Definitely one to repurchase.

on 11/5/2012 12:14:00 PM

This blush has a beutiful rose colur and it makes me look healthy. My HG blush. I have been using only this blush for one year and it still has a lot of product left.

on 10/17/2012 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought it without trying on the counter. I didn't expect anything super pretty actually. The first time i try it at home with definitely no other make up on, I instantly fell in love with this blush color.
It gives a satiny fresh but not over colored flush of peachy pink. It not a shimmery blush but it doesn't give me a washed out look either which I am very pleased about.
I think it works well for almost every skin tone since it is really neutral.
The reason why I don't give 5 lippies is because it is easily washed out and left me with almost nothing after 5 hours.

on 4/19/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice frosty rosy pink colour that doesn't look too heavy on me, looks really natural
I like how this is not too sparkly but it doesnt flatten your face
A little pricey though considering it only comes with 2.5g of product
The brush it comes with is not very good quality but not bad it has a mirror.

Popular Blush Products