Japonesque Angled Brow Definer #240

Japonesque Angled Brow Definer #240

4.8

on 3/10/2017 9:35:00 AM

My search for an Eyebrow brush is finally over! Thank you MUA for recommending this brush, I absolutely love it!! I was searching for an eyebrow brush for so long and finally tried this. I am so pleased. Some brushes were too soft, some were too stiff, but this brush is just perfect! I can line my brows with terrific precision, and out of all the brow brushes I've tried, this has given me the most natural and best eye brows ever. I use it with the Anastasia Dip Brow pomade and the finished result is great. I am SO glad I found this brush!!

on 8/31/2016 11:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Who would have thought such a tiny brush could wield so much power?

This little brush enables me to put on my brow shadow (I use matte eyeshadow) with real precision. The hairs on my right eyebrow are finer than the ones on my left and that realllllllly bothers me - with this brush I can fill them out evenly.

on 4/4/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am very frustrated with my brows but the hair's very thin and I just find it difficult to draw on them without making them look fake. I have an old rather soft brow brush and I practiced with that until I got the hang of it. Then I decided to buy a better brow brush. Thank God I found this brush! I'm very scared and skeptical when buying brushes because I don't want to be disappointed. This brush is not too thin, not too stiff and is very easy to use. It picks up the eyebrow powder or eyeshadow with ease and deposits it on the brows without fall outs. Definitely one of my favorite brushes

on 10/26/2011 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I've been sleeping on these brushes. Picked up 2 at ulta with bogo and a coupon. I like it a lot. Picks up just enough product and is just the right width for my brows. Currently using with Benefit BrowZings.
I go through phases with my makeup. Right now focusing on doing my brows with powder and the brush gets the job done.
update 1/31/12 --> still loving this brush! I lost 1 and I'm having a fit! I must find it! Thank God I had a backup!
update 5/12 --> I found it!

on 7/17/2010 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Sorry to bring down the ratings, but this brush can't compare to my MAC 266 for brows. This brush might work for gel liners, but I haven't tried that because I prefer pointed fine tip brushes for gel liners anyway. This one is going back asap.

on 4/21/2009 4:42:00 PM

I have always had difficulty with eyebrow brushes due to my naturally thin eyebrows. Most brushes would place pigment outside my natural brow causing the colored outside the line look. I found this terrific, stiff, thin brush for 10.50 at Beauty Express in Tanger outlets, Myrtle Beach. It was love at first sight! My Smashbox brush was just to wide, I know you must be thinking that girl must have no eyebrows. Well you are about right, I hate my thin brows and long for those perfectly arched, glam brows but not gonna happen. So this is perfect! Even if you don't have thin brows it would be great for precision arch work. What I really like is how well you can place brow color, the brush is firm not to stiff or scratchy but good and firm, fills in between gaps or draws a nice line. Money well spent.

on 5/16/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I use Maybelline Brow Powder and have been using the brush that came with it until I got this brush. Before I thought that was the best brow powder could be but now after using this brush I understand how wonderful filling in your brows can look!

It helps brows to look natural, not powdery! I'm keeping it specifically as a brow brush although I suspect it can be used as and eyeliner brush too. I got it for $11 from Ulta.

on 2/3/2008 8:24:00 PM

I can't believe I didn't get a good eyebrow brush until now. I was using a soft, slanted e/s brush for filling in my brows and I thought it was just okay looking. This brush though, is much stiffer, and gives the best control for filling in brows. I love it! It makes filling in my brows so much easier - definitely recommend it.

on 11/28/2007 8:41:00 AM

Good eyebrow application brush as I use it with a eyebrow powder and it blends well, handles well, and distributes the brow powder quite nicely. It's a very reasonably priced brush considering how well it works too! A definite worthwhile purchase and I would recommend this eyebrow brush as well as purchasing it again, when the need arises. Japonesque has some good/great tools/products and I have rarely found an item in their line that hasn't delivered it's promises/claims. Overall: Excellent product, excellent price and great quality item/tool. :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Perfect for brows & lining eyes. Angled tip and stiff bristles. Works well for applying brow powder and/or brow gel too. Had mine over a year and still going strong. Purchased at ULTA during BOGOF promo.

Popular Makeup Brushes