4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I think this eye shadow is very brightly pigmented, doesn't "skip" on your lid and blends well. It is also a soft powder, matches well with any highlighting color such as silver, champagne, white or nude. It is very comparable to a MAC or high end eye shadow.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is such a pretty purple. It looks great by itself or with other colors. Ulta has such good eyeshadows and this one meets the standards. I love using Ulta's Plum Noir in the crease with Bloom as the base.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

Bloom is such a beautiful pastel purple. It is a frosty shade, so beware if you don't like that. I agree that this is a nice color for the spring months. Its is just such a nice light girly color. It isn't an exceptionally unique color, but I adore purples and Ulta's shadows, so why not pick it up? I have other light purples in my collection, but they aren't quite the same.. this one is frosty and the pigmentation is superb. Zero chalkiness, too! They are regularly $7.00 but can be purchased often on sale. I picked mine up during a BOGO free sale plus a $3.50 off coupon.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I LOVE BLOOM!!! this is a perfect spring time purple! this is just so cute and so playful! i always wear two faced shadow insurance as a primer and NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk as a base before putting on any eyeshadow. the colors look so vivid and perfect! Bloom is a darling pink with a little shimmer, its frosty! this looks so magnificent with wysteria lane in the crease (also an Ulta purple). all in all i love this wonderful and playful color! brightens my day!

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

11 years ago

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. Its a lavender with amazing pigmentation and sheen. It can be applied with a purple base, a normal base, or with a primer to increase the color. But it can also be applied lightly to have just a hint of purple. I always get compliments with I wear this eyeshadow and it makes my dark brown eyes pop!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

from

14 years ago

One of my fave eyeshadows!!! Bloom is a gorgeous lavendar with hints of shimmery white tones in it. It looks gorgeous over a cream shadow or base, but best over a thin coat of vaseline. I love this shade! I always get compliments by people whenever I wear it! Plus, it makes my brown eyes stand out.

About reviewer (641 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

14 years ago

I have probably 15 or so eyeshadows, including NARS, Lauder, and Sue Devitt, and Ulta's are hands-down the BEST in terms of pigmentation, color selection, long wear, and generous product size. "Knit" (a peachy orange with gold pearlescence) and "Bloom" are the only eyeshadows I travel with. "Bloom" isn't such a unique shade-- most companies make a cool-toned pearlescent lilac-- but Ulta does a great job with this one. Contrary to the other reviewers, I find this shade can be quite opaque when applied wet or in multiple layers. I love to wear it with violet liquid liner, cool-toned blush, and deep berry lipstick for a classic glamour look. No creasing all day. LOVE!

About reviewer (301 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

15 years ago

I agree with the other reviewers that this has less pigment, but when wet it really makes up for it with a great silvery lilac color. I paired it with Ulta's Chianti shadow and it really brings out the green in my eyes. <p> These shadows are $6.50 each for a generous amount, though they are almost always on sale. I typically get mine BOGOF.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

16 years ago

This is a very pretty, sheer light purple color. I agree with the previous reviewer that this color is very subtle. I find that applying this wet makes a major difference in the intensity of this color. Applied wet it takes on a more dramatic look- silvery/ shimmery/ purple hue. The price is not bad at all, Ulta often has sales on their line. Got mine w/ buy 1 get 1 free. Will definitely try more of Ulta's eyeshadows.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

3.0

17 years ago

Bloom is a pale purple color that doesn't show up at all without a base color. When applied over a base a silvery light purple shows up. I'm not impressed with this color - not pigmented enough. The color is pretty, but it takes a bit of work to create the "look."

About reviewer (317 reviews)

SkinCombination