Ultima II Glowtion Lip Brightener

2.6

on 2/19/2004 3:17:00 AM

First off I really hate want type glosses. I really wanted to like this product but like other reviewers have stated it is pretty watery. Although I like the pepperminty feel it leaves on my lips I hate the application, and the color. It turned up a bright salmon pink on me. Not appealing. I will not be repurchasing

on 9/24/2003 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Its always good when you have no great expectations from make up- like think this product would give lips al a angelina. i didnt expect anything from this product(free sample!!) so i was plesantly surprised with my pretty lips after using it.they looked bright and really rather appealing. its okay but overpriced!!! dont buy if you cant afford!!!! buy food instead!!

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/24/2003 1:41:00 AM

I like this stuff. During the day I like to wear very minimal makeup, I just put on some glowtion moisturizer and this lip brightener and I am good for the rest of the day. I am naturally kind of pale so this just gives me a little color without looking madeup.

on 2/15/2003 11:53:00 AM

a standard wand gloss with a touch of sheen and a pink, your-lips-but-better color. it tasted kind of funny, but was otherwise OK.

on 1/20/2003 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Feh.

Bought this for their suggestion of to wear as a conditioning base under lipcolor "for luscious lips with renewed radiance".

Um... right.

This stuff is so watery that I suppose one would have to wait about 10 minutes to dry before putting anything over it, but I don't know about you I don't have the time to wait that long for some placebo to dry - especially when I see no visible (or feel any) difference whatsoever when using this.

It's other use is to wear alone to get a healthy rosy glow (still waiting for that to happen) while Vitamins A, C, and E, and peppermint condition and allegedly soften your lips while a beta-hydroxy complex smoothes and reduces the appearance of fine lines --- still waiting for all or any of these things to happen too.

Don't waste your money here folks, move along - nothing to see here.

continued >>