Ultima II Glowtion Lip Brightener

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

2.5

on 4/24/2003 1:41:00 AM

I like this stuff. During the day I like to wear very minimal makeup, I just put on some glowtion moisturizer and this lip brightener and I am good for the rest of the day. I am naturally kind of pale so this just gives me a little color without looking madeup.

on 1/20/2003 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Feh.

Bought this for their suggestion of to wear as a conditioning base under lipcolor "for luscious lips with renewed radiance".

Um... right.

This stuff is so watery that I suppose one would have to wait about 10 minutes to dry before putting anything over it, but I don't know about you I don't have the time to wait that long for some placebo to dry - especially when I see no visible (or feel any) difference whatsoever when using this.

It's other use is to wear alone to get a healthy rosy glow (still waiting for that to happen) while Vitamins A, C, and E, and peppermint condition and allegedly soften your lips while a beta-hydroxy complex smoothes and reduces the appearance of fine lines --- still waiting for all or any of these things to happen too.

Don't waste your money here folks, move along - nothing to see here.

continued >>