Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace EDT

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace EDT

on 11/23/2016 7:40:00 AM

Can I just say that I am ON LOVE with this scent? I've always been a fan of vanilla scents and when O discovered that Victoria's Secret has it, I knew I had to buy it. When I smelled it in store, my god. I knew it was the one for me. The packaging is bomb. This is going to be my signature scent for sure. As I know, most guys love the vanilla scent so when combined with VS, boom! Seduction yet sweet at the same time. LOVE LOVE LOVE hands down.

on 10/17/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This used to be one of my favorite scents from VS.
I do still like it but prefer a lighter vanilla now.

on 2/16/2014 11:20:00 PM

THIS IS FOR THE BODY MIST

I have a love hate relationship with this scent. My boyfriend loves it only because he is a huge fan of vanilla & sweet scents. There's days that i love it and other days that I get nauseated by this. This scent kind of reminds me of vanilla food flavoring but not as strong. I do agree this is meant for the cooler months, just as it was stated in prior reviews. Most people love this scent though and when i am wearing it, I get compliments. :)

I wonder why the EDT was removed from the collection. Now just the body mist, lotions and shower gel is left 0_o

This is one of those scents you are either going to love or hate. I find it VERY sweet, its nice for winter but sometimes when i smell it it knocks me sick. other times i smell it i like it. however i wouldnt buy it again as i just cant make my mind up.

on 7/20/2012 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is by farrrrr my favorite scent! Smells like pure vanilla extract, very sweet. I get soo many compliments when I wear this. If you aren't a fan of very strong, sweet scents, I would not use this. But for me, it's definitely wonderful.

on 1/22/2012 12:49:00 PM

I LOVE IT. Smells amazing and I get soooo many compliments on it...although it's true I would not wear it as a summer scent...i'd transitition to PINK's Pretty and Pure or something lighter. Ver nice!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

VANILLA FLAVORING. That is the first thought that came to my mind when I first smelled this. It smells exactly like the flavoring that is used in baking cakes. The smell is fine for baking but not for wearing. It's really strong. If you do wear it, you have to spray very little. This should definitely only be worn in the cooler/colder months, basically autumn and winter not in the summertime because it can give off that sticky-sweet, hot overpowering aroma.

on 6/27/2011 11:11:00 PM

I wanted to like this. It smells AMAZING in the bottle, but holy God, once you spray it, it smells like something that's burning. No joke. There's a distinct smell of smoke mixed with dirt, mixed with vanilla. That is the ONLY way I can describe this. Thank God it only cost me $2.37 at the Semi-Annual Sale. It's still going back though. Gross.

smells too synthetic for me i still wear it but i tend to layer it with a better smelling warm scent i get compliments on it all the time and i admit it usually doesn't smell too bad once on the skin but i do plug my nose a bit while spraying i am determined to use the rest of this bottle though and its growing on me slightly

on 3/10/2011 5:28:00 PM

Very interesting smell....
i think of grape fruits sometimes.
like someone said smells synthetic. :/
I actually liked the body butter smell more than this :/ the body mist is nice despite its weak staying power.

Popular Fragrances