MAC Cosmetics Alibi lipstick

No Image

4.2

awesome coral with a hint of rose. i use this when i want to go neutral. i'm surprise there isn't more reviews for this lipstick - it's a very wearable colour that would suit most tones.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Beautiful dark coral that leans orange on me. However, it leans dark orange and only slightly so, so it is still a very sophisticated color. Very pretty for any season. Typical MAC wear and consistancy. Overall very impressive and I would repurchase.

on 5/2/2006 7:29:00 PM

I have about 10 corally lip products and yet I still reach for Alibi. It looks orange in the tube and does go on my lips a little orange coral cream, no shimmer. I pair this with Spice liner to tone it down, and top with either Precocious or Enchantress lipglass for shine. The result is a coral with a touch of rose pink. I like this on my Stila 30 watts, Chanel Beige, Armani LSF 5.5 skintone. I believe this color is now discontinued, I hope MAC brings it back in a less drying formula than Satin.

this is one of my absolute favourite lipsticks!!!! i adore the colour. the only stitch i have abotu it is i find it a tad too drying on my lips. however this is a great product!!

Alibi looks orange in the tube but goes on as a rosey coral. Not as drying as most MAC lipsticks. I'm sure many of you would pass this up at first sight but it is a pretty color for spring. I would recommend you apply with a light touch.