no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/13/2011

awesome coral with a hint of rose. i use this when i want to go neutral. i'm surprise there isn't more reviews for this lipstick - it's a very wearable colour that would suit most tones.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

fromwcw74

May/02/2006

I have about 10 corally lip products and yet I still reach for Alibi. It looks orange in the tube and does go on my lips a little orange coral cream, no shimmer. I pair this with Spice liner to tone it down, and top with either Precocious or Enchantress lipglass for shine. The result is a coral with a touch of rose pink. I like this on my Stila 30 watts, Chanel Beige, Armani LSF 5.5 skintone. I …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Mar/03/2004

this is one of my absolute favourite lipsticks!!!! i adore the colour. the only stitch i have abotu it is i find it a tad too drying on my lips. however this is a great product!!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesHazel

Jan/19/2003

Alibi looks orange in the tube but goes on as a rosey coral. Not as drying as most MAC lipsticks. I'm sure many of you would pass this up at first sight but it is a pretty color for spring. I would recommend you apply with a light touch.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (358 reviews)

Age25-29