Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Clogged the pores in my armpits and gave me swollen lymph nodes repeatedly there! Very painful and scary. This was several months ago. I finally realized this may the cause since it was the only change to my routine and haven't had an issue since I stopped using this soap.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This and a washcloth is all you need to feel clean and refreshed. This is an HG staple in my house, and I refuse to be without it.

The beauty bar is more consistently reliable than almost any other product on the market, aside from a few other cult favorites that have been loved for decades now.

You can't go wrong with this simple bar, especially if you suffer from any type of skin sensitivity or issue. It's safe for babies and elderly folks alike.

To Read all 934 Reviews, Login or Join

One of my favorite soaps ever. Feels great, price is very low, and packaging is irrelevant :) this is one of my staples.

Easily the most readily accessible bar of soap out there. Priced at under 3 dollars per bar, how can you go wrong. Smooth and does the trick!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I suffer from pretty bad hormonal acne, and I'm constantly looking for soaps and face washes that won't further fluster my skin. I saw a two-pack of these bars at the dollar store 2 weeks ago and decided to purchase. I use this bar to wash my face in the morning at night, just as I would with any other cleanser.

As a product that likes to push it's "1/4 moisture cream", it dries out my skin more than my usual cleanser does. The texture and lather are beautiful and it feels great on my hands and face. The fragrance can be a little overwhelming, though. The bar itself lasts quite a while? I've seen reviews saying it doesn't last long, but a little goes a long way with this stuff.

Surprisingly, I've seen a subtle improvement in my blemishes over the past 2 weeks and less oil on my T-Zone and chin throughout the day. This is one of the few bar soaps I've even tried, so I'm glad it works okay. If it continues to give me good results, I will definitely repurchase. Very good price for a two pack, too, $3.27 at Walmart!

I LOVE this product. I had moderate acne on my forehead and my grandmother recommended this because she's been using it her whole life. I've been using it for about 2 years now and my skin has evened out and is much smoother and healthier looking. Now I only get the occasional little tiny blackhead every so often. Its amazing. I could not live without this product.

This white bar has become a staple product in my bathroom. I love to try different brands of bath gels and soaps (to find one that smells amazing and able to literally LASTS throughout the day!), but I always find myself buying this beauty bar again just because it's soooo affordable but delivers unquestionable qualities.

It really does it's job to cleanse and leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth. I'm hooked to it's fresh, milky smell that's soft and not overpowering at all. I find that this soap doesn't leave a layer of greasy film like the liquid one does, and for that reason I've been purchasing this one instead of the liquid version.

I never use it on my face because I'm afraid it will strip the moisture off my skin, though I've heard some good reviews on how this soap could melt makeup down easily.

I always put on some hand and body lotion all over after bath (my go to lotions are Vaseline, Nivea, or my organic & unrefined shea butter), and my skin would feel very soft and plump afterwards.

The whole bar usually last less than two weeks, the reason being is that I LOVE to lather in bath foams :D But worry not, they sell it for less than a dollar each in my country! What a bargain, right?! Basically, I couldn't find a reason why I wouldn't repurchase it over and over again!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

We always had this at our house when I was growing up. My mom was very loyal to dove. It is very gentle even on sensitive skin. I have never liked the scent though. Both the pink and white bars smell the same to me so theres always the unscented option. Nonetheless, its a good beauty bar at a good price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I fail to see how anyone can go wrong with this. It's gentle, does the job, doesn't strip my skin. I use the unscented version, it doesn't clash with my perfume, I like this got to soap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love it: Cleans without drying out my skin.