Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

This is the only soap i use to wash my face . This works great for my skin combination skin .
I gave up on using face cleansers 7 years ago . my skin has never looked better .
Great body cleanser too , i just use a sponge to lather it and i have soft skin .

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I’ve used Dove Bars for years and years now. I can not use any other brand. It leave my skin soft. Smells great. I even use other scents throughout the year. Highly recommend

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love it, used it for more years than I can remember. I also use shower gels and other things but I always have a bar of this in each bathroom.... ALWAYS! I can use it on my face if I want to, it's never drying, lightly scented. If I run out, I immediately buy a new pack. I don't find it all that moisturizing but it's not that drying either. Some shower gels are far more drying even thought they are supposed to be moisturizing. I really don't rely on soaps or gels to do my moisturizing, but I don't like ones that dry the heck out of my skin like Bath and Body Works shower gels. I do not like the unscented Dove bar. It isn't really unscented and to me it stinks.I like the original white bar. I also like the Dry Oil bars with Argan oil but the scent is stronger and sometimes annoys me

From Dove's website:

White Beauty Bar-This gentle cleansing formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap. Perfect for:

• Nourishing dry skin

Dove White Beauty Bar won’t strip your skin like soap can: it contains ¼ moisturizing cream, which replenishes your skin’s nutrients and leaves it nourished and radiant

• Radiant skin

Our unique formula with ¼ moisturizing cream helps skin to maintain its natural moisture, so it feels soft and smooth before you’ve even stepped out of the shower, for more radiant skin vs. ordinary soap

• Gentle cleansing

The Dove bar isn’t a soap, so it won’t dry your skin like soap can. Since Dove White Beauty Bar is made with gentle cleansers, you can use it every day, on both your body and your face

Ingredients

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

I absolutely love the Dove Beauty bar. First of all, the scent is heavenly. It makes your skins smells soft and sweet. I also makes your skin feel incredible. It gives just the perfect moisture to make your skin feel and look beautiful all over.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this. I got clear skin, it is very inexpensive, and removes all my makeup. I will not bother to buy any expensie cleansing gel, oil, balm etc. This is all I need.

--I'm using the EU formulation-- I've been using this soap on my face and body for about a week. I really like it! The smell is absolutely lovely and I feel this really cleanses your skin. I did find this a little bit drying though, that's why I didn't rate a full 5 lipsticks. Would definitely buy this again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

If I don't have any face wash on hand, this is my go-to cleanser/soap. I like to buy the sensitive skin kind, cause I have sensitive skin and I break out easily. A bar of it can last a good amount of time. It's cheap and a great alternative!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lathers up nicely and doesn’t dry skin out. It has that light ‘Dove’ sent. I’m glad I switched to this even for my face; every other thing I bought seemed to irritate and strip my skin. But this leaves skin feeling fresh, soft, and clean.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG soap. Smells great, doesn't irritate my skin and lathers up well. Also prevents over drying of my skin.

My go to for 6/7 years now. I have mild acne and combination skin with the usual dry patches and clogged pores. I use this as a facial cleanser.

What I love about this soap is that it lathers so richly but leaves no residue. It does not dry skin out at all and was probably one of the first products I used as a cleanser that did not leave my skin feeling tight or leave a sticky feeling like some milky/jelly cleansers do.

Funnily enough I first tried this when I had just started researching products for acne. And I can't recall the details or if its even true but I think I read somewhere about certain ingredients that are cocounut derivatives and how they are good for acne. Could be entirely bull but I remember that's why I tried this on my face. And maybe it was placebo back then but now after years of using it I can say it works really well with my combo skin.

I love how simple it is, like I know it will not break me out or irritate my skin. When I am going through bad skin times and dealing with irritation/more severe acne/problems in general I always return to this to help calm my skin.

In the AM I cleanse once with this but if you wear makeup or sunscreen I would definitely recommend double cleansing or be sure to try to remove those products first, I use this with a Foreo.

Would recommend for all skin types! Gentle, simple, super cheap.