4.4

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

I used to use this for my face but I was breaking out like a pizza face and one day I switched to olay soap and within a week or so acne gone no lie...dove is a horrible soap the only thing good in dove products would be the hair comditoner but I wouldn't buy it...I dislike dove products but I know ppl that swear by them so to each his own but for me its a no.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

Does not rinse clean. Skin won't feel clean. Leaves an irritating residue, which leads to all-over itching and guaranteed vaginal yeast infection. The body wash is even harsher!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Love it! Creamy soft! The best soap that takes care of my super sensitive skin.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

This is a really nice soap . It's not drying at all . I have tried pretty much all the scents that it comes in and I love them all . Other soaps leave my skin dry with a weird residue but not this one . This one leaves my skin feeling super clean and fresh and lightly scented. It doesn't work on my face . I only use it in the shower to clean my body . It lathers very richly and creamy and has a great price tag what more can you ask

About reviewer (462 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I ve been using this soap a forever. As long as I Can remember. I am a 3rd Generation Dove user. My grandma(rest in peace...) always used the pink one :-) my mom uses the sensitive skin version, and I use either the pink one because it reminds me of my grandma or I use one of the newer scented ones....I love the winter versions and the pistachio cream, the Shea Butter version, they are all great. This bar of soap is priced at a great value, it has excellent longetivity, and it doesn't dry out. In the 90s, they did an experiment where they left a bar of Dove and a bar of some other soap in the shower for a week. The regular bar of soap was cracked and dried out. The dove still looked normal. It's a good bar of soap that's a classic, it's stood the test of time, and it's always been recommended for those who have sensitive skin. My little 22 yr old brother has used this since he was a little boy because he has super sensitive skin.... great soap!!!!! I will be using it forever!!! It kept my grandma young looking up until the day she passed on. I hope I ll stay young looking as she did as I age :-)

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

Dove Beauty Bar is everything. The only soap I'll buy for my super sensitive, easy to irritate skin. I constantly stock up on this every time I'm in Walmart. I love this in original but the sensitive skin version is more preferable for me. I always keep this in the shower. My fiancé uses this as body wash. I use it for body wash, shaving my legs, and even to take off my makeup at the end of the day if I run out of makeup remover. The scent is gentle but refreshing. I will never stop buying this soap. It's perfection.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

The Dove Beauty Bar is simply a classic that I cannot live without. I've been using Dove soap since I was a child. As a teen I washed my face with it daily and now as an adult I lather my legs up and use it as a shave lather. My husband uses it as his body wash. We love it! So mild, nice natural scent, low price, and not drying at all. This is gentle enough to use on a baby.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

4 years ago

i Love to use this beauty bar in the summer cause it keeps my skin moisten , iodinate have to use that much lotion in the summer.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

4 years ago

this is the only soap bar that i use -- for twelve years now!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

5 years ago

My favourite soap bar ever! I so do love the scent and it moisturizes my skin very well. I've been using it daily and hope they will never change the formula :)

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm