no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jun/25/2015

I got this in the Degree invisible shower clean scent. I agree with another reviewer, it's a cologne scent. I kind of thought it smelled nice but it's manly, not really feminine. I would purchase this again, but in another scent.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/01/2012

Nothing else works like it, blocks sweat and odor! The only reason why I gave it 4/5 is because it has a lot of aluminum in it, which can lead to cancer. I wish there was a safer product that would work as well as this, but until then I pretty much have no choice but to use it. An unscented/sensitive skin one would be nice. The powder scent is the only scent I like, the shower scent smells like …Read more

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/19/2011

This deodorant works really well although I don't tend to have a problem with deodorants that much. Anyway the only reason that I wouldn't repurchase is because this is the same stuff that my mom uses and I would prefer to have my own scent. The price is a great plus as well.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Relaxed, Other

Feb/02/2008

Powder scent is great, very soft so it won't overpower your perfume but when people get close they won't wrinkle up their noses at your stinky pits! lol This really works! I had tried Degree back several years ago and wasn't overly impressed, so I made the anti-perspirant/deoderant rounds to find something that I smelled nice and worked. By the time I got BACK around to this the …Read more

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Nov/03/2007

Awesome Deoderant. LOVE The Shower scent and even the Powder scent. I dont care about the white marks as long as Im protected and this stuff does the Trick, I wont trust my pits to anything else, lmao.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

Aug/06/2007

Wow I’m very disappointed. This deodorant has such a light smell (shower clean) that it completely goes away within hours of putting it on. Not only that but it just did not keep me dry at all at the end of the day I was sticky! Luckily I only bought the mini size to try it. So for ladies with a real perspiration problem this is a no go. I’ll stick with my lady seed stick for now.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jun/29/2007

This has more of the active ingredient than the other antiperspirants I've used, and it keeps me completely dry. A little white marks in the pits of my shirts, not much. The shower clean scent is very nice too.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/02/2007

i have been using this since high school (7 years!) and i love it. it keeps my dry (unless its one of those 115deg days and i am driving a long time in my no a/c car!) its amazing. i smell good all day. dh and i both use this, we buy the packs of two (cheaper!) in shower clean. i also like the powder clean scent to. i think i will try certain dri, out of curiosity, but degree has never failed me! …Read more

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Jan/03/2007

Love this product , has never let me down. Have been using for years and dont plan on switching. :)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Nov/12/2006

I got the Degree Invisible Solid in the shower clean scent. I really like it! It does go on invisibly, and has never left white marks on my many dark shirts. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day, which Secret Platinum gel didn't do. The price is great, especially if you can find the twin packs. Overall, a great product for me, and I'll definitely buy this again.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool