L'Oreal Paris GlossLines Glistening Shadow Liner - Lavender Glow

No Image

2.0

on 5/5/2003 2:31:00 PM

LOVE the color - an icy lavander that just glows. Love the packaging - a chubby, very soft pencil that can be used as a shadow or a liner (seems thick for a liner, though). Hate the formula. It is supposed to be a gel, and it goes on kind of sticky. I find the formula to be not dissimilar to MAC's cream color bases. Like one of the other reviewers said, it creases then disappears. I only paid $1.50 for this, so I am going to try to stick it out. The packaging is convenient to carry along so I can touch it up during the day. A makeup artist told me once that patting some translucent powder over cream shadows will help set it, so i will try that.

on 1/19/2003 11:45:00 AM

I purchased this yesterday. The model's eye on the display is what caught my eye. A glossy eyeliner pencil in one of my favorite colors, what I would call Periwinkle. I used a light dusting of a powder shadow as a base and then lined my upper and lower lashes and loved the way it looked but in about 15 min almost all of the liner from the top was in the crease. It was $7.89 at Walgreen's but it's being returned tomorrow.

Popular Eyes Products