Fresh milk mil body lotion

No Image

2.0

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- pleasant baby powder scent, if that's your thing)
- watery for the summer

Cons:
- interferes with my perfume of the day
- expensive (@ $24 for 8oz)
- not moisturizing enough for winter
- bottle does not come with pump for dispenser

I received this as a sample from Sephora in November. By this time, I need a thicker, more moisturizing lotion/cream so this did not work for this time of year. I can see myself using this for the summer but then the scent is so strong, it would interfere with my perfume.

on 2/8/2002 12:56:00 PM

Smells great like all other Fresh's milk lotions. I use it mainly for the scent, since I need more moisture in the winter and in the summer I dont need a body moisturizer at all. The bottle will last me quite a while. It is pretty expensive IMO.

on 1/20/2002 4:41:00 PM

I initially liked this product until I broke out in a rash all over from it. The glass bottle makes it a hazzard as well.

on 11/15/2001 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product once in a while since it is fairly expensive for me. It is $24 for 8oz. I found it to be thinner than the other Milk body lotions. It has a pleasing smell that is soft and a bit powdery. It is moisterising but not as much as I would like during the winter months.

on 6/15/2001 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This lotion is the basic equivalent to Johnson's baby lotion. It smells basically the same and the consistency is quite watery. Not very luxurious, especially for $24. The least they could do is throw in a pump! Jeez even thats extra. I might consider trying it again in a different scent.

Popular Body Skincare Products