Clinique Different Lipstick in Twinkle

No Image

4.2

on 2/14/2005 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this alot, and am disappointed it's been discontinued.

on 12/10/2004 1:20:00 PM

Got this with GWP. It's a very nice daytime shade that transcends from summer to fall very well because the shimmer is subtle and the color is not too light. Like most Clinique l/s, this one is very moisturizing. I don't really get the "different lipstick" concept, and I don't think I would buy this again because of the price. But I may look for similar shades in the drug store.

on 3/21/2003 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Lately for some unknown reason I've begun shopping for lipsticks at the Clinique counter. I used to buy Clinique lipsticks years and years ago but once I discovered the other counters at the department stores I rarely ever gave Clinique products a second look. Clinique has some really nice lipstick colors. I love my different lipstick in Twinkle. It is a very pretty sheer light pink with subtle shimmer. It is isn't too light for my fair complexion plus my lips have almost no natural color. This is a lipstick that reminds me of spring and summer - light and moisturizing. This is a good color to put on when you don't have a mirror handy.

on 6/5/2003 1:47:00 PM

I think in general different lipsticks aren't that different at all and I would not normally pay high end price for a distintly indistinct product- but I'd just like to add that this cute slightly sparkly mid-pink shade is lovely- still don't think it justifies the price tag though. Great if you get it GWP though!. D.xx

on 1/8/2004 12:24:00 PM

Very nice soft, sparkly pink lipstick with low staying power. This is great for a minimal makeup look but didn't brighten up my face enough.

This is my favorite Clinique lipstick I've tried so far! Its a pretty pinkish mauve color. Soo pretty!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

nice color lipstick by Clinique..looks lovely on!

on 1/18/2003 11:04:00 PM

This is a pretty light shimmery pink that's good for summer! It's not the lightest pink I've seen, so it gives your lips some color.

on 1/25/2003 8:30:00 AM

This is a great color-it really surprised me that I would actually look good in purple lipstick, lol! It is pricey at $20.00, and I would suggest first looking at drugstores to see if you can find a similar color at a better price, but it is worth it, becuase it is a great lipstick! Not too glossy, and it moisturizes. Also, it is pretty sheer.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this one, I got it along with Sheer Blackberry almost lipstick, and this is a great summer lipstick, just shiny and shimmery enough

Popular Lips Products