87%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

12 years ago

This brush is great and so easy to use, i use it to smudge my eyeliner, but its also great for applying eyeshadow on the lid, crease or lashline. if your a beginner like myself, definitelly buy it :)

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I am so glad I decided to try the 219 brush. It is perfect for getting the outer corner of the lid and placing color in the crease. Mine isn't scratchy at all even though it's rather dense. This...

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

from

12 years ago

I've had this brush for a while and although it is a great brush for depositing color and blending it is not my go to tool. I prefer my Essence of Beauty brush instead.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

12 years ago

If you're new at makeup, this is a must brush to have in your makeup tool kit. It will make depositing color into the crease a breeze. Works especially well for small lid gals like myself. I...

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

My favorite brush! I use it daily. Good for all of the things that others have already mentioned but I mostly use it to apply a smudgy-look cream liner or shadow as liner. Buy this!

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

12 years ago

A must have, perfect for applying outer and inner Vs, as well as smudging eye shadow. I love it, I wish I would have discovered it sooner! Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

this is a great brush.i love it.i couldnt live without it!! its as soft as it must be and great 4 the outer V. i would definately buy it again!!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

12 years ago

This brush has a great cone shape with soft bristles. You can use the pointed tip to soften eyeliner or to put color into the crease. Yeah, you can use a cotton swab to soften liner, but that seems...

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

12 years ago

Love it! Great for the crease, bottom lashline, overall shadow...EVERYTHING. Great eyeshadow brush. A MUST have.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Cool

LOVE!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

12 years ago

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

12 years ago

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

from

12 years ago

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

12 years ago

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium