Uploaded by ritzsharan

price range

Reviews

2.0

Aug/21/2016

Ugh, what a bad brush. I'm a mac brushes junky and this brush is by far the worst in my collection. It's scratchy, it's too thick to use on the lower lashes and honestly, it's just not worth to be called a mac brush. I tried washing it with a baby shampoo and it did soften up a bit, but it's still too scratchy. Absolutely terrible.

9 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

Feb/20/2016

I don't use this brush every day but when I am doing a special look, like a smokey eye or a dark crease colour it is perfect. Usually I use this brush to apply the shadow precisely where I want it, then I use a blending brush to go over it. I don't find it scratchy and I'm always glad I have it when I need it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/01/2015

It is a great brush to get the job done; outer v, lower lash line, very precise but also very scratchy. Washes well and stay in shape. I heard that the Sigma E30 is a less scratchy option, will try out that one.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

fromSjez

Apr/22/2015

I don't use this brush everyday, but when I do, I'm grateful for it's precision. People have mentioned that it's great for blending out liner or adding shadow to your lower lash line, or drawing color into the crease before blending out, and it is. It's also great for adding color to the inner corner of your eye, although it always tickles. And, I rarely contour, but I …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (283 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Dec/27/2014

This brush is one of my beloved MAC products. I use it line my upper and lower lashline as well as my outer V. I would repurchase if lost or damaged.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (864 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Sep/28/2014

I love this for the crease and outer V. Definitely one of my favorite brushes. I used this brush the first time today, and my eye makeup looked so pretty and professional.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (292 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Aug/05/2014

I got this brush from the Kelly Osborne collection a couple a months ago, so it has a different look than the regular Mac brushes. I would really like this brush alot more if it werent for the fact that its so scratchy. Seriously, its like rubbing sand paper on your eyelids, and it hurts so bad that I have to stop using this brush and pick up another one. If not worth the 27 dollars I paid for …Read more

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/27/2014

The brush is a staple in my make up bag. Perfect for smudging khol eyeliner (which is my main use for this brush) and smudging the eyeliner on lower lash line. Haven't ventured into eyeshadows with this brush yet.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Jul/12/2014

Agree with reviewer underneath it is the perfect brush for smudging under lash line for an ultra Smokey look. I also like it for applying a pop of highlighter in inner corner and it picks up just the right amount of colour. Excellent brush and I will definitely be purchasing another when.I need to.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromyaya49

Jul/05/2014

Love this brush! My first intention was to use it for my crease since I don't have the biggest eyelids. But I ended up using it for smoking out my lower lash line, and it's perfect for that. I use it every time I do a smokey eye.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24