3.1

price range

Reviews

from

5 months ago

Cruelty free! Best eye cream I've ever used, hands down. For years I've used this day and night, and it leaves my eye area perfectly dewy and plump all the time. Gives a light sheen. I've strayed a couple times to samples of Estee Lauder and other newer brands just to compare. But nothing plumps my few, teeny tiny wrinkles like this one. It's light but rich, has no odor, but does have parabens and yellow coloring, dammit. Oh well...People think I'm 15 years younger than I am, and I owe part of it to this eye cream!

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

Instant love for this eye cream. I just needed something hydrating and this fits the bill -- usually I just use a little extra moisturizer but my regular Cerave PM isn't emollient enough for under the eyes. I didn't buy this product because I want to repair dark circles or eye bags, so I can't comment on that aspect...I honestly don't expect this eye cream to have any effect on that either way. This eye cream is light yet emollient with no fragrance that doesn't cause milia, watering, or other irritations. This is a very simple product that fits into my skincare arsenal perfectly. I think the pot is going to last a good long while because a little dab at night is all I need.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

a year ago

Why would you make an eye cream that burns if it gets in your eyes?! Otherwise, it'd be a great product! It's hydrating and everything I'd love to keep in an eye cream. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing because it burns my eyes!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is a decent eye cream, though it didn't blow me away. I stumbled across it after I had an awful reaction to a retinol eye cream (Verso), where I had irritated, red, flaky skin for weeks. I trialled numerous different creams - Avene, Chanel, Aesop - which didn't seem to soothe the dryness. This gentle hyaluronic formulation was the first dedicated eye cream which didn't flare up my sensitive skin. The consistency is light, airy, smooth and sinks rapidly into the skin. It's gently hydrating and also works well for dry patches in other areas. It hasn't really helped with my dark circles though, which is a shame. I've consistently used it for weeks and I'm happy with the results, but I can't help wondering if there's something out there that's hydrating, non-inflammatory, but also lifts and lightens dark circles.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

2 years ago

I had heard a lot about this eye cream and had pretty high hopes. I have a bit of under eye crepiness and a few small wrinkles and hoped this product would deliver results. Unfortunately, it fell flat. It is light to medium in consistency, applies easily but didn't seem to want to absorb into my skin. I tried wearing it during the day but it caused the rest of my eyeliner and mascara to melt off. It didn't soothe or have any brightening effects either. If I were younger and just looking for an under eye night time moisturizer, this would probably be okay. However as an anti-aging eye cream to target specific concerns, it did nothing for me.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I have very sensitive eyes and most other eye creams irritate my eyes, even the ones that are specifically made for sensitive eyes. This is the only eye cream I've found that doesn't irritate my eyes and I really like it. The skin under my eyes tends to become a bit dry during the winter and this cream has made the skin softer and healthier looking. No big improvements on my wrinkles but I'm ok with that.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Overview: Affordable and efficient Pro: Affordable and moisturising Con: Sometimes stings my eyes a little I was in the market for a cost effective eye cream when I started to use the Mario Badescu range. This eye cream has not changed by life, but neither have the $120 ones. This one for $26 AUS does just as well as the expensive ones, I have well hydrated under eyes and you need a small amount of product for it to do its thing. I'll definitely repurchase. Pretty hooked on the Mario Badescu range, check it out!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

As far as hyaluronic acid goes, this is pretty nice for that effect. I typically have issues with hyaluronic acid drying me out and this stayed pretty moist. However, it was nothing special overall. I used it for a week and then threw out the rest of the container. I like the ceramide gel eye cream Mario Badescu has (the gel, not the cream). As I felt that offered even more hydration, but I never repurchased once I realized antioxidants and ceramides must be in an air tight UV protected container in order to preserve their efficency. MB packages all eye creams in a tub. Which is pretty nasty over time. Too-long-didn't-read version: decent but nothing special, especially for the price. I do like that MB doesn't add in a million irrelevant ingredients, though.

About reviewer (514 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I am on my third one...it is my hg. only 4 hippies because it does not do anything for dark circles. Super hydrating...much better than the glycolic eye cream. I would be truly mad if its discontinued someday

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

If you are looking for hydration, I don't think you can do any better than this. It REALLY hydrates! If you are someone where the skin around your eyes feels tight and unmoisturized within a few hours of applying other eye creams, then I would urge you to try this alone or as a supplement to your other eye cream. It doesn't seem to do anything for bags, puffiness, etc., and it also doesn't seem to help prevent wrinkles except to the extent that hydrated skin looks plumper and (hopefully) is less likely to wrinkle. But it's still a wonderful product for hydration, the best I've found, actually, and if it doesn't do enough treatment stuff for you, then I'd suggest coupling it with another product that does that. You could apply this eye cream first, wait a bit, and then apply your other eye cream. It is unscented and didn't irritate my eyes, nor did it give me raccoon eyes. The price can't be beat!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over