Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think this would make for a great first fragrance for a young girl/woman. It's very light, clean and inoffensive. On me, however, this smells more like a car air freshener.

Fresh, clean, yet still smells feminine. I’ve tried several green tea fragrances including Bulgari, L’Occitane, L’Artisan etc. which I really wanted to like. But I still keep coming back to this. Green tea fragrances or any citrus scent that falls in the “clean” “just out of the shower” category either smells like lemon lime or unisex on me. Nothing wrong with that if that’s what you’re going for, which isn’t my personal preference. This does a wonderful job of smelling like you just hopped out of the shower, yet still manages to stay feminine. As others have noted, I just wish it lasted longer.

My all time fave perfume. Forever love this scent, very light. Relaxing😉

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a definite spring/summer favorite. Fresh herbal citrus, light and inoffensive. Refreshing if refrigerated.

Always a repurchase.

In search of similar fragrances...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very light, yet distinctive fragrance. I am 20 years old and since my father bought it for myself and my sister from Duty Free years ago, it still remains my favorite of all. It can be pricey to some and the packaging could be a bit more feminine-looking and delicate- hence the four stars-.But is is totally worth it; especially, if you are looking for a subtle, refreshing and unique fragrance. It can also be worn by all ages. LOVE IT.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a very beautiful fragrance. It's one of the few that you can wear and everyone enjoys, its unoffensive, clean and refreshing. The key is not to overdo it, I know many enjoy showering themselves in perfume, which you can do with this fragrance, however, in doing so it will amplify the fragrance immediately and become a little acidic. Its a simple solution to this, just wait for it to settle down into the skin or use an appropriate amount.
It doesn't truly smell like green tea but a mild citrus and overall a 'clean' scent.

You can wear this perfume and I guarantee nobody will find it offensive or off-putting only fresh and endearing. Truly a great safe, fresh and clean scent.

Overall: great price, value for money, clean and fresh and sleek packaging of which I have repurchased time and time again :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have had my unused bottle for a few years. Smells like bug spray on me

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not that great.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is a very light fragrance reminiscence of tea essence. Almost reminds me of clary sage e.o. The only drawback is that it doesn't last long, and it goes bad quick if not stored properly. It will change to a urine-ish smell that is not something you want after the stuff goes bad. It really has to be bought within a certain time frame. Would be good for warm month, just keep it in a very cool place to preserve it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love Green Tea. A cool crisp fragrance, It really does smell like green tea with hints of lemon and mint. A nice light scent for days when I want something quiet but uplifting, it's perfect for anyone who doesn't like loud fragrances. It's also good for occasions that demand a quieter fragrance like a job interview. According to Jan Moran's book Fabulous Fragrances II, Green Tea includes the following notes:

Top Notes: Lemon, Peppermint, Orange, Bergamot, Rhubarb
Heart Notes: Green Tea, Jasmine, Celery Seed, Carnation, Caraway, Fennel
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Amber, Musk

Green Tea doesn't last super long, but I don't mind reapplying it as it's not too expensive. I bought a gift set from the Elizabeth Arden counter at Macy's for $42 bucks, which contained a large spritzer bottle, a tiny travel bottle, a shower gel and a lotion. Not bad for a designer scent!

Personally, I like a variety of scents from barely there to bold, but everyone is different. If you really only like loud fragrances, you definitely won't like Green Tea. That's the only qualifier I can actually think of for not trying it. Otherwise, I highly recommend this beautiful fragrance.

Popular Fragrances