Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very light, yet distinctive fragrance. I am 20 years old and since my father bought it for myself and my sister from Duty Free years ago, it still remains my favorite of all. It can be pricey to some and the packaging could be a bit more feminine-looking and delicate- hence the four stars-.But is is totally worth it; especially, if you are looking for a subtle, refreshing and unique fragrance. It can also be worn by all ages. LOVE IT.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a very beautiful fragrance. It's one of the few that you can wear and everyone enjoys, its unoffensive, clean and refreshing. The key is not to overdo it, I know many enjoy showering themselves in perfume, which you can do with this fragrance, however, in doing so it will amplify the fragrance immediately and become a little acidic. Its a simple solution to this, just wait for it to settle down into the skin or use an appropriate amount.
It doesn't truly smell like green tea but a mild citrus and overall a 'clean' scent.

You can wear this perfume and I guarantee nobody will find it offensive or off-putting only fresh and endearing. Truly a great safe, fresh and clean scent.

Overall: great price, value for money, clean and fresh and sleek packaging of which I have repurchased time and time again :)

To Read all 337 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have had my unused bottle for a few years. Smells like bug spray on me

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not that great.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is a very light fragrance reminiscence of tea essence. Almost reminds me of clary sage e.o. The only drawback is that it doesn't last long, and it goes bad quick if not stored properly. It will change to a urine-ish smell that is not something you want after the stuff goes bad. It really has to be bought within a certain time frame. Would be good for warm month, just keep it in a very cool place to preserve it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love Green Tea. A cool crisp fragrance, It really does smell like green tea with hints of lemon and mint. A nice light scent for days when I want something quiet but uplifting, it's perfect for anyone who doesn't like loud fragrances. It's also good for occasions that demand a quieter fragrance like a job interview. According to Jan Moran's book Fabulous Fragrances II, Green Tea includes the following notes:

Top Notes: Lemon, Peppermint, Orange, Bergamot, Rhubarb
Heart Notes: Green Tea, Jasmine, Celery Seed, Carnation, Caraway, Fennel
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Amber, Musk

Green Tea doesn't last super long, but I don't mind reapplying it as it's not too expensive. I bought a gift set from the Elizabeth Arden counter at Macy's for $42 bucks, which contained a large spritzer bottle, a tiny travel bottle, a shower gel and a lotion. Not bad for a designer scent!

Personally, I like a variety of scents from barely there to bold, but everyone is different. If you really only like loud fragrances, you definitely won't like Green Tea. That's the only qualifier I can actually think of for not trying it. Otherwise, I highly recommend this beautiful fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this. I asked for some for Christmas without smelling it so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but it is gorgeous. There is nothing about it that offends. It is a perfect to wear during the day to work> I love it, love it, love it!

I used to love this when I was younger, I found the scent so clean, crisp and soothing. But then, it became REALLY popular to the point that 1 out of 3 women I encountered is wearing this, so I decided to try different scents. I gave this a sniff recently and couldn't stand the scent anymore. Oh well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This fragrance is so refreshing! On me, I smell lemon, tea, and a hint of mint. It only lasts a few hours on me, but it's fairly inexpensive, so I don't mind respraying. It's great to spray when coming inside from a hot summer day.

Very inexpensive, very basic packaging. Smells like Irish Spring Soap on me. Very crisp, very clean, very nice on a summer day. I smell a lot of green, lemon, little bit of mint and soap. It's almost a little bit masculine, but not in a bad way.

Popular Fragrances