3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Have worn this fragrance for many years.Have currently ran out of it.Light, refreshing and very wearable feminine smell.I wish it were cheaper, would buy more often.Doesn't last too long on.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

a year ago

The first notes are fresh, then it turns into a comfortable fragrance, a little bit sweeter than in the first spray. Nice fragrance that can use every day.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

a year ago

I think this would make for a great first fragrance for a young girl/woman. It's very light, clean and inoffensive. On me, however, this smells more like a car air freshener.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

Fresh, clean, yet still smells feminine. I’ve tried several green tea fragrances including Bulgari, L’Occitane, L’Artisan etc. which I really wanted to like. But I still keep coming back to this. Green tea fragrances or any citrus scent that falls in the “clean” “just out of the shower” category either smells like lemon lime or unisex on me. Nothing wrong with that if that’s what you’re going for, which isn’t my personal preference. This does a wonderful job of smelling like you just hopped out of the shower, yet still manages to stay feminine. As others have noted, I just wish it lasted longer.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

My all time fave perfume. Forever love this scent, very light. Relaxing????

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is a definite spring/summer favorite. Fresh herbal citrus, light and inoffensive. Refreshing if refrigerated. Always a repurchase. In search of similar fragrances...

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

this is a very light, yet distinctive fragrance. I am 20 years old and since my father bought it for myself and my sister from Duty Free years ago, it still remains my favorite of all. It can be pricey to some and the packaging could be a bit more feminine-looking and delicate- hence the four stars-.But is is totally worth it; especially, if you are looking for a subtle, refreshing and unique fragrance. It can also be worn by all ages. LOVE IT.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

This is a very beautiful fragrance. It's one of the few that you can wear and everyone enjoys, its unoffensive, clean and refreshing. The key is not to overdo it, I know many enjoy showering themselves in perfume, which you can do with this fragrance, however, in doing so it will amplify the fragrance immediately and become a little acidic. Its a simple solution to this, just wait for it to settle down into the skin or use an appropriate amount. It doesn't truly smell like green tea but a mild citrus and overall a 'clean' scent. You can wear this perfume and I guarantee nobody will find it offensive or off-putting only fresh and endearing. Truly a great safe, fresh and clean scent. Overall: great price, value for money, clean and fresh and sleek packaging of which I have repurchased time and time again :)

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

I have had my unused bottle for a few years. Smells like bug spray on me

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Not that great.

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool