3.7/5

Shop Now

Reviews

Reviews

a month ago

Not impressed. Didn't notice much of a difference as far as blurring or pores. I didn't like it under my makeup and it didn't improve the wear.

About reviewer (1166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 months ago

The older I get, the more my skin seems to get more sensitive to fragrance. I am on the hunt for a pore filling primer but this is not the one. I will not purchase.

About reviewer (1269 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

Other than being moisturizing I'm not sure how this is marketed as matte. While my skin felt supple it also felt greasy. I have an oily t zone so I look for matte primer, but no my skin was a...

About reviewer (655 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a month ago

About reviewer (1166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 months ago

About reviewer (1269 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

About reviewer (655 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium